Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Suggestion: more specs needed to determine the mastery points (MPs)

First of all, I would say the new MP system is a fantastic improvement. It gives player freedom to develop their own strategy of tailoring bots.
Second, we do need more specs of bots to determine the best MP strategy for us. So far, if you open the info of a bot, it only tells you the HP and attack of that bot. However, the MP system affects much more than that.
For instance, the critical rate (CR): rank 1 MP of critical rate says it will increase the critical rate of all bots by 0.9%. How much is the original critical rate of each bot? Is the CR same on all bots? If the original CR is only 10%, rank 1 will increase to only 10.9%...eh, it doesn't seem to be very helpful and it still costs you 1 MP.
In addition, how much is the critical damage (CD)? 2 times of the normal attack, or 3 times, or less?
Similarly, the armor...the rank 1 MP of pierce armor says the critical hits from your bots ignore 2% of the enemies' armor...but how strong is the enemies' original armor? Which bots have the armor and which bots don't? Obviously the armor of each bot is differently as well.
So my suggestion is: please list more specs in the info page of the bot to help us to determine our own MP strategy.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    juliusjulius Posts: 66
    A follow-up question: when a bot has type advantage against another, such as the mv OP against the bonecrusher, is "attack" the only factor affected? Of course, HP will not be affected, but what about critical rate and armor (or armor pierce)?
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I second this, I would like a pop-up tab tied to a little info button that brings up armor rating, crit rate/damage, etc, so we can really dig into the mechanics of our favorite bot
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Worse ... what if crit rate is relative. If base crit rate is 10%. An added 0.9% would make the crit rate 10.09%. Woo hoo... technically correct, 0.9% more than before.