Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Block when Special attack button disabled

In MCoC we have mechanics, allowing you to block attacks when you pressing your special attack, simultaneously with opponent. But in TFTF if you and opponent activate special at the same time, your special button disabling and you get hit from opponent instead of block it. Could this MCoC mechanics be applied to TFTF - so your bot will block instead of doing nothing when special attack button is disabled.

Comments

• Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    In MCoC we have mechanics, allowing you to block attacks when you pressing your special attack, simultaneously with opponent. But in TFTF if you and opponent activate special at the same time, your special button disabling and you get hit from opponent instead of block it. Could this MCoC mechanics be applied to TFTF - so your bot will block instead of doing nothing when special attack button is disabled.

I agree with that,but there is also one thing that if you use sp3 then debuff instantly decrease opponents/our health when sp3 is running.but in Mcoc when sp3 ended only then any debuff start.is it possible that debuff start their function only after sp3
  • Spidey076 wrote: »
    I agree with that,but there is also one thing that if you use sp3 then debuff instantly decrease opponents/our health when sp3 is running.but in Mcoc when sp3 ended only then any debuff start.is it possible that debuff start their function only after sp3

This was discussed in another thread. Personally i like this mechanics when buffs/debuffs and criticals triggering and working during all sp animations. But my question was only about special attack button in fight.