Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I really tired of seeing freez issue

It happen everday and in every fight in every mode.im really tired and did not get any response from kabam when will they fix it.in story quest i can handle it but Alliance mission have time limit but due to freez issue i cant perform much.
I hope with new version it will fix

Comments

• Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    That's the thing always frustrated me
  • Hey Spidey076,

We are definitely aware that there are performance issues, which are to be expected in a beta release of a game that this not officially launched yet, but have made a bunch of performance improvements for the global launch next week.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Hey Spidey076,

We are definitely aware that there are performance issues, which are to be expected in a beta release of a game that this not officially launched yet, but have made a bunch of performance improvements for the global launch next week.

Launch next week?? Thought it was 2 days away lol
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    Hey Spidey076,

Launch next week?? Thought it was 2 days away lol

My brain is still stuck on last week apparently :tongue:

You're right! 2 days away!
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Hey Spidey076,

Thnx for quick reply.
  • The game is still having freezing issues even after the launch update. I just did a story mission where FOUR battles in a row had 30+ second freezes in mid-combat.

You're killing me here guys, I've submitted multiple "crash" forms for this issue throughout beta and it's still going on.