Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Global Release Date

Hello there,

I have told many people in my alliance on Contest of Champions of the fun I'm having on Forged to Fight. Most of these players are still waiting for it to be released. Any idea on the expected date of global release?

Comments

• FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    Day after tommarrow
  • Global release is scheduled for April 5th, but depending on where in the world they are, that might be the 6th. We don't have an exact time for when it will be live, but we are aiming for the morning PDT.
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Global release is scheduled for April 5th, but depending on where in the world they are, that might be the 6th. We don't have an exact time for when it will be live, but we are aiming for the morning PDT.

It's true. On my country, Play Store updates every thrusday. Which in this case it'll be April 6th
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Global release is scheduled for April 5th, but depending on where in the world they are, that might be the 6th. We don't have an exact time for when it will be live, but we are aiming for the morning PDT.

Is there any specific time like 5pm pdt or any other time so we can calculate our time zone at what time will it release.
  • Spidey076 wrote: »

Is there any specific time like 5pm pdt or any other time so we can calculate our time zone at what time will it release.

Not officially, but we are aiming for late morning PDT.