Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

My Rulers of Kaon run- my Team, Masteries and Attempt date! PART 1!

I like to prepare far ahead, and I'm a 100% free to play player and I want to show people that this game just requires time and grinding if you want to reach a good progression level. Anyways I will attempt Rulers of Kaon on Saturday 7th March 2018. Why do this post so prematurely? Because I like to prepare and for a challenge i WILL do this Quest with only 3 stars! My team will Be;3 star 4/40 Optimus prime(G1), 3 star 4/40 Optimus Prime(MV1), 3 star 4/40 Windblade, 3 star 3/30 Swideswipe and finally 3 star 4/40 Bumblebee. Masteries I will update when I do it but I'm consindering I will use Suicide Masteries- MV1 will have insane damage. I'm telling you this now because I want to mark my progression- I started 3 weeks ago. I'm going to start saving every free crystal and arena chips so I can get as much energon and gold to level up my bots and use as least resources as I can. I'm hoping to at least have 1000+ free crystals but we will see. My next post will have who I'm selecting for each bot and it's node. Thanks for reading and have a great day:)

Comments

• TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    Masteries won't be free and don't think they're are suicides, although by the time you do it...maybe. I'm fairly confident people will be able to do it without energon after these masteries are released.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    I'm sure energon will be needed but 3* bots will not be way to go
  • OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    @Mustangjon I know dude but I want a challenge and want to show people that you can clear the hardest content with resources and some skill:) I will probably have rank 4/40 4 star bots by then
    Otrium wrote: »
    @Mustangjon I know dude but I want a challenge and want to show people that you can clear the hardest content with resources and some skill:) I will probably have rank 4/40 4 star bots by then

Good luck then lol because the people that have ran it already can assure you that 3* even with masteries aren't going to cut it without mad energon. Grindor alone with a r4 forged og 3* took over 100 hits for 20k dmg
    You can do it if they're max forged
    And use bee for grindor not og
  • OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    I Have an idea in my head and I'm pretty sure I can do it , I will update my progress when I attempt it
    You can definitely do it. Good luck you'll need to be doing over 400 hit combos and if you plan on one shotting...id say over 1k combos
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Totherkins wrote: »
    And use bee for grindor not og
    Not bee. Too many hits. Too many armor triggers. OG. And OG alone. S3 armor break. Then as many S2 as you can.
  • Good luck, but I warn you, your energon must be wasted and if you haven't have any, you will stuck there. Many folks including me has trying then stucked at the the middle..... So Good Luck, bro! :smile:
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Good luck, you have the best bots in the game(G1 Optimus, MV1 Optimus and Windblade)

Also please upload videos about you clearing RoK on your Mcoc and Tftf leak channel :)
  • @Gunz0 I'm going to upload it but I'm going to create a channel only on gameplay and nit data mining- it's going to be fun!
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    I just finished it today. Spent minimal considering what people think it would cost to do it. There is zero way you can win without OG Prime, seriously. this is because it doesnt matter who the bot are it matters what the nodes are. You can try and good luck but you may not even get to Grindor.

Fyi without four stars its going to take you forever. Took me 9hrs of playing. bots were in there for about 19hrs.
    Put it to this way I play on an iPhone it was blazing hot against Grindor twice I had to stop for an hour against him
  • Toughnut beat it a couple of months ago with 3* bots, none of which were OG

He spent a fair bit, true, but just saying, it can be done
    edited September 2017
    No he had r3 windblade 4*

And op is claiming to do it without spending
  • I mean inqosly did it with minimal spending...if only this guy was on his level or I guess higher? It can be done and it probably will be done. But, it sure sounds like a painful experience.
    Totherkins wrote: »
    I mean inqosly did it with minimal spending...if only this guy was on his level or I guess higher? It can be done and it probably will be done. But, it sure sounds like a painful experience.

He used an r4 4* synergies and such

Huge difference than 3*
  • I know but he's planning on doing it months from now. And when RoL came out just like RoK it was crazy expensive. Then it was cheaper for skilled players. Now anyone can do it and skilled players can do it with 3*s. I understand this is a different game, but it still follows the similiar pattern.
  • Yeah totherkins right.no one thought that rol can be done with 3* in mcoc but it happen without spending money so yeah its true he can do it with good skills
    You also had perfect block synergies , you have crit team synergies with healers none of which is here
    I can only imagine the amount of time this would take more power to you but once you starts.. yikes dont stop.

Who know...in march of 2018 the masteries will all be open so you never know