Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Dear Kabam please stop cheating me in arena fights

2»

Comments

• EzekilijahEzekilijah Posts: 13
    I have this problem as well. I posted my own bug report of it, and just had it again. If you don't fix this bug soon, than it shows me you don't care about the game. If you don't care about the game, why should I care about the game. I don't play games I don't care about. That isn't a threat, a chain of events.
  • RegnatorRegnator Posts: 15
    edited May 2017
    Kabam is stealing points for victory on arena... This is outrageous. There is no point to play arena with this steal issue. How long this will last Kabam????????
    otb0wnnd80qs.png
    mkmfgvv4xoh1.png

• Hey everybody!

So, this has been a long standing issue that has frustrated many of you. I am now happy to say that we have a fix that we think will solve this problem. Why "we think"? Because we haven't been able to reproduce it anymore. That should mean that it's fixed, and we believe that it is, but are continuing to test this right now.

If we can verify that this fix works, we hope to have it out for our next patch.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Sorry to say, but it happened to me just now. The first match of my 24th streak I smashed Bumblebee to bits with Ironhide and they recorded it as a loss and I lost my streak.

I take it from reading this thread that nothing immediate can be done on customer support's end to fix this?

So frustrating. Guess I'll be starting over.
  • MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    edited May 2017
    Three times today, seems to happen more often when you first start playing after a break.
  • FoxintFoxint Posts: 9
    I can't believe that this issue is still online. I start with series 0 and in every strike i lost the first fight...although i won it. Pls fix this, tons of points smashed
    More than one week later this **** is still online...why you dont fix this? Ahh ok, its bettet to think about more ways to make Money Right?
    ldp33mlbd615.png

I came to inform you Kabam that your "FIX" is worth...nothing (politely saying)
    Still we are losing fights and points (and probably most people losing their streaks) This is a serious BUG people . COME ON! How long will it take to fix this??? I
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    really hope for a fix for this. still encountering this glitch..
    Thx Kabam for this nice update....BUT THIS **** BUG IS STILL NOT FIXED!!!!
    2.0.1 Arena Bug fix? NOOOOO
    Lost 5 Streaks today
    looks like this bug is fixed (for me). Nothing wrong happening on arena. :smiley:
    Nope. I was wrong. I wrote that too fast. The problem still exist. Kabam you didnt fix this issue. I am still losing points and awards on arena. Victory still sometimes game cosider as LOST. Kabam
    you disappointed me :/

4deurafexmw3.png

2cxhglf6e7pz.png
    And today I just LOST my over 20 streak because of this Kabam's CHEAT ISSUE. Game didnt aprove my first victory, second vicotory was alright and third fight I lost, and so because of this f.... issue I lost whole win streak :/ THANKS KABAM for not doing anything to fix this... I really really like losing streak.... ..i..

kg94y4p2yn0d.png