Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

New Masteries?

-sees shiny new masteries, resets current ones, and sees that i need tier 2 mastery cores- ok. -goes to item store- no tier 2 mastery cores. oh, the troll is harsh today. and no deals either, i wanted to see a decent deal for tier 2 mastery core. Touche, Kabam. Touche.

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    You think Kabam isn't gonna sell you T2 cores... Bahahahaaaaaaaa!

They're just making certain you're REALLY thirsty first. Don't worry, I assure you they want your money.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Reset your all they are for sale for a shiny 350 energon
  • Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Yep bought 3 already. What I can tell you don't unlock UNFAZED. It's broken, doesn't work
  • Options
    Manthro wrote: »
    You think Kabam isn't gonna sell you T2 cores... Bahahahaaaaaaaa!

They're just making certain you're REALLY thirsty first. Don't worry, I assure you they want your money.

oh, i knew they would at some point, but i felt really trolled, to download the update, check out the masteries, then see no T2 cores. you figure they woulda added them at the same time, with the update launch, not delayed.
  • Options
    I kind of regret getting Starseeker. I did not read it correctly, it only triggers after 100 combo it seems. I don't think I've ever done a fight that even lasts longer than 40-50 combo. Bleh, wasted 350 energon.