Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Mission on hold through the holiday weekend?

I know I would be happy if this was the case, as I have plans with the family and I wouldn't want to be problem to my team if I'm not there to help.
Tagged:

Comments

• Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    I totally understand from a personal standpoint and don't disagree with you. The problem exists from a business standpoint, as delaying the AM would effect "Energon" sales to buy kits to use during AM. That and the point of this being a game that's played all over the world...

...that being said, maybe they'll surprise us but I doubt it.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited August 2017
    Yeah if they made concessions for holidays it would be insane being its global,not all celebrate same days, so we would have breaks all the time.

As stated above best u can expect from holidays is sometimes special sales
  • Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    Yeah I don't have plans with my family and it is a perfect time for AM. Why do we all have to suffer because you have planes? I am going on vacation in two weeks maybe we should all have to take a break from AMs then.
  • Slibby8803 wrote: »
    Yeah I don't have plans with my family and it is a perfect time for AM. Why do we all have to suffer because you have planes? I am going on vacation in two weeks maybe we should all have to take a break from AMs then.

I was just asking not telling, don't get all bent up about it.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    It's an American holiday weekend not worldwide so unfortunately won't be delayed
  • Hey All,

We don't usually delay or change event schedules for the Holidays. While some players may have a harder time logging in during a long weekend, others have more time to play during this time.

This may change in the future, but we don't have any plans to delay Alliance Missions this weekend.