Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Crashing agin and again

In the past half hour, your faulty game has crashed three times, kabam. Because of restrictions you have placed on 'cheaters', my bots keep taking hits.
Why are we non cheaters being penalized? Especially with the consistency of the crashing.
And yes, i have sent in the crash reports, agin and again and again. Hoping to hear an answer from someone this time.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    BargBarg Posts: 23
    And again this morning. Three more times so far to finish up the the special event, and once two fights into helping out in the alliance attack in the middle of a fight.
    Still waiting on that feedback kabam.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2017
    It's the new Kabam monetization plan. If you can't encourage players to spend, force them to.

All jokes aside they really need to figure out how to optimize this game across platforms. I'll take crappy graphics and smooth gameplay over great visuals and lag any day.
  • Options
    You never going to get a answer from kqbammi have posted about it from beta stage 2 times said it will be fix in v1 and another update still no news.that's why i never spent on games.
    Freez and crash issue persisting from 6 months old but still no any official answer when gonna game will be smooth.
  • Options
    Barg, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Thank you, also, for submitting the crash reports as these greatly help our QA team to determine the cause of issues experienced in-game and helps them to better determine a solution should this be related to our coding or a device specific issue that we can code for on our end. I'm sorry to hear you're having this problem.
This discussion has been closed.