Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Too many 2* characters

I've played for a long time. I'm level 31 now and I don't even have a 4*. I see people that are literally level 15 - 25 and THEY have 4* characters already. I have so many 2*'s, that it's more than 50% of my whole bot collection. It's not even funny. I only have 5 3*'s and most of them came from 3* crystals. Every feature, premium, etc, crystal that I've opened had a 2* in it. Kabam, give us a break and bring up the good bot chances a little bit higher in crystals. Please. I've already spend about 1000 or more energon on crystals and never got a 3 or 4 star from them. I know it's rigged and everything but some old players don't have 3 or 4 stars. If anyone else complaining about this spent money on the game for crystals, I pity you. Don't spend money on here EVER, if you're going to use the energon bought to get crystals.

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2017
    1000 energon = 10 crystals.

If you think you're gonna get a 4* out of 10 crystals... You'd have to be very lucky.

Keep fighting in the crystal arena and you'll have enough shards to get your first 4* soon enough. Those guys you see lower rank than you that have a 4* probably got it through finishing story missions and arena crystal shards, not from PBCs.

You should never buy PBCs with energon. There's plenty of shards awarded through alliance quests and arenas to give you tons of PBC crystals for free.

Save your energon for alliance missions instead, so you can do higher difficulty and buy revives or repair kits as you go along.

I've been playing since beta (9 months), and only two of my 4* bots I've got from PBCs. The 2nd one just yesterday. The other 5 I've got from 4* shards or feature crystals I earned from raids, which sadly are no longer an option in-store.
  • Options
    Honestly don't worry about what other people have. Yeah the arena is impossible to get the featured characters but that's how it goes for almost all players of any game really. There's always someone who can spend either a ton of money or time so no use fighting it. We can play the game at our own pace.
  • Options
    I'm level 37 and don't have any 4* so  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited September 2017
    I'm a bit tired of people moaning about not winning the lottery when they've only bought a handful of tickets.

What exactly do you think the rates are on 3* and 4* that you're so annoyed after only opening 10 crystals?

Can we come back to reality? Of course the crystals had 2*, they're the highest rate. You're commentating on something that is normal as if it's not normal. Streamers have opened 50 and gotten all 2*.

Information is available that you don't have to come and complain like there's some big secret. It's fairly public.

Everyone who is a high level with many 3* got most of their 3* from 3* crystals (or lots of money). That's how you play the game.

Do arena, get 3*, get into an active alliance and clear those events for shards.

Nothing is rigged, it doesn't need to be. It's just a low rate. Lower than what you seem to think it is.
  • Options
    KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Just a tip for you, start forging your 2* into your 3* bots and get shards for 3* crystals.

This is how I got my 3* to build up and once you've gotten enough 3* for Arena, you will soon get 4* crystals via the shards awarded.

If you don't like to spend money, the only way to go in this game is understanding how the game works and play hard.