Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

No 7 day event, but still have raid blitz?

So there's no 7 day event currently running, but there is a raid blitz incoming.

I know we got two 7 day events last week... will it go back to normal after this week? Or will raid ascent be put back in? Or will chaos reign?
Tagged:

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I'll still take the gold crystal reward
  • The letter said that the blitz gives bonus points for the current raid ascent. No raid ascent is up. I'd say someone messed up.
  • I would appreciate it if Kabam could just admit when they mess up and just fix it instead of play it off
  • This is a bigger issue than Kabam seems to realize. They probably see it as "oh well, we have two 7-day events running at once, we will just let them collect rewards from both, and then give them no 7-day event next week."

This would have worked IF you had Raid Blitz running last week. But, since you didnt, NO ONE cleared the milestone rewards, meaning not only did no one claim the one decent milestone reward, but also no one received rank rewards.

I hope Kabam can see the issue here.
  • Hey All,

So, it looks like this was a bug with the scheduling that caused the 7 Day event not to spawn. Unfortunately, we can't just start a new 7 day event right now, because that would throw off the whole schedule. Yes, we had 2 running simultaneously last week, but that wasn't intentional. We didn't do this because we wanted to make up for that.

I'm sorry to say, we're going to have to leave this one off until the next one would start.
  • Hey All,

So, it looks like this was a bug with the scheduling that caused the 7 Day event not to spawn. Unfortunately, we can't just start a new 7 day event right now, because that would throw off the whole schedule. Yes, we had 2 running simultaneously last week, but that wasn't intentional. We didn't do this because we wanted to make up for that.

I'm sorry to say, we're going to have to leave this one off until the next one would start.

And exactly in a week where it would be highly competitive with so many people raiding extra for the t3b event! What a shame!

• Thanks Mike

For the sake of those who share events calendar among players, any idea if we will be re-starting next week on a raid event or on advancement?
  • Hey All,

Is this part of the reason ramjet has been delayed Too?