Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

New Masteries. Star seeker feels a little OP. Likelihood of getting nerfed?

Anyone who played mcoc for years and had invested in masteries like willpower will know where i am coming from. Invest to max a mastery to have your investment nerfed down the road.

I am considering getting star seeker, possibly to max rank 5. I have noticed the difference in opponenets in arena even just after getting hit a few times. You really feel the difference once you get to 100+ win streak and the AI starts going much faster. Taking a combo from an opponent with star seeker can be pretty harsh.

I know it is supposed to be exponential but u can feel the difference even just after a few hits, and if i feel my bot taking more damage than normal, i press pause and sure enough the opponent has star seeker.

It honestly feels overpowered which only bothers me to the extent that it likely created an imbalance between those who have it and those who dont and if u join the bandwagon of those who have it, will it probably get nerfed at some point devaluing your investment in it, just like willpower did in mcoc.

Comments

• Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Star doesn't give a buff symbol how could you possibly see it on pause
  • Options
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Star doesn't give a buff symbol how could you possibly see it on pause

Weird right? But it's there when you pause.

And yes it's broken. Enjoy it while it lasts.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Hmm I never looked interesting
  • Options
    That's it. That's why my 500+ Arcee get crushed by a 300+ Sideswipe. He already gains crit buff, then with star seeker....and he has a 7-hit basic combo.