Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The Motormaster Gambit - My Ultimate Goal At A Dupe 4* Motormaster

2»

Comments

• Hey there Promethium1!

Completely understand the hype here and I'm wishing you luck! My first 4* was MM as well, and although I haven't duped him yet, I do have my fingers crossed for soon! Will definitely be following along to see when you finally dupe him!

Wait kabam people play the game? Do you guys have like r7 7* Unicrons and Primuses? 8* Darth Vaders?

Don't forgot to add a 11* PredaKong
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Someone say stars?

g0n1k1zzcvj2.jpg
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Day 5: the bot was not Motormaster sadly, it was drift! Am i bummed out? No. With the recent changes in arenas it has become difficult to gather crystal shards at the rate that i am used to. Anyway i also opened a 4* Ironhide! So there’s that... End Entry. (I don’t update the post much as nothing intriguing ever occurs)

dude I would take your 4* duped Drift over Motormaster anyday. MM can easily be replaced with MV1 or duped Grimlock.. they are both more useful than MM.
  • Davien wrote: »
    Day 5: the bot was not Motormaster sadly, it was drift! Am i bummed out? No. With the recent changes in arenas it has become difficult to gather crystal shards at the rate that i am used to. Anyway i also opened a 4* Ironhide! So there’s that... End Entry. (I don’t update the post much as nothing intriguing ever occurs)

dude I would take your 4* duped Drift over Motormaster anyday. MM can easily be replaced with MV1 or duped Grimlock.. they are both more useful than MM.

That was a while ago, i took Drift and MV1
  • Week 2: The 4* Bee Gauntlet is rough. (At the time of this post i am at the starscream node) though i am confident i will complete it. If so, i should have 2 4-star bot crystals ready to go this New Year’s Eve/Day i hope to open a Motormaster (obviously) and a new bot for arena/story purposes. Let’s hope 2018 will bring about better fortune. A rank 4 4-Star rank up poll should be coming. (Yes i Know they can be somewhat of an annoyance but rest assured, i only make them for feedback and suggestions) End Entry.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Davien wrote: »
    Day 1 So I Have 26 PBC's Saved Up At The Moment And Am Nowhere Near A 4* Bot Crystal, I Will Obtain 10 More PBC's After Special Missions But My Chances To Pull A 4* Bot Is Highly Unlikely. I've Been Slacking Currently On Raids And Arenas However I Have Been Getting T3 Basic Spark Essence Out Of Some Raids. (Which Will Take 4* MM To Rank 3) End Entry.

Be hardworking and do more 4* arena. Get millions of points each time to get more 4* shards.. There prob solved. Question is who is so dedicated to keep doing that? XD for sure we will get tired of it as time goes by.

This mfer said millions? I should just quit this game now. Cause you know, I have a job, a girl, children, albeit modest and humble I have a life. Theres no way I could grind over a million unless I flat out ignored ALL my responsibilities and just sat on my phone from sun up to sun down... Is that what you ppl do?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Remmie wrote: »
    Day 1 So I Have 26 PBC's Saved Up At The Moment And Am Nowhere Near A 4* Bot Crystal, I Will Obtain 10 More PBC's After Special Missions But My Chances To Pull A 4* Bot Is Highly Unlikely. I've Been Slacking Currently On Raids And Arenas However I Have Been Getting T3 Basic Spark Essence Out Of Some Raids. (Which Will Take 4* MM To Rank 3) End Entry.

Be hardworking and do more 4* arena. Get millions of points each time to get more 4* shards.. There prob solved. Question is who is so dedicated to keep doing that? XD for sure we will get tired of it as time goes by.

This mfer said millions? I should just quit this game now. Cause you know, I have a job, a girl, children, albeit modest and humble I have a life. Theres no way I could grind over a million unless I flat out ignored ALL my responsibilities and just sat on my phone from sun up to sun down... Is that what you ppl do?

Yes, that is exactly what we do. What did you think happened here?

Seriously though, arena doesn't take that long
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    DaveJL wrote: »

The sad part is, the sarcasm kinda falls flat when that is, in fact, exactly what happens.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    DaveJL wrote: »

Seriously though, arena doesn't take that long

Some people don’t need to ignore life because they have a decent amount of 4*s, I can get well over 700k while getting on with my life.

But the sad truth is that those without 12+ 4*s just can’t keep up which means either they ditch life or they can’t get more 4*s to grow stronger. The strong get stronger and the weak stay weak.
  • I tend to generate about 900K-1M per day (On days i feel like running arena) without letting it take up too much of my time. I’d say keep growing until you get there.
  • I tend to generate about 900K-1M per day (On days i feel like running arena) without letting it take up too much of my time. I’d say keep growing until you get there.

This^

I have a very active life. Wife, kids, job, etc. Still run my alliance family and on days I can get away with it, I can put up 1mil+
  • Week 3: A great start to the year so far, in a few days i’ll have a crystal to open so we’ll see how that goes. I am currently focusing on gathering enough chips to convert into optimus primal to help out in Arena and expand my 4-Star collection. Taking my top 3 4-star bots to rank 4 is my top priority at the moment. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to leave some down below (For featured bot chips, t2a, 4-star bot crystal shards etc.) End Entry.
    Haven't duped it yet, but I got him yesterday:

g4wakxqlfae3.png

It's too bad I already have Grindor at r4, and Primal is easily the next brawler I rank up when I get him. Otherwise, Motor would be an easy choice to rank up.

As it stands, he goes on the shelf for a while
  • Week 4: Pretty promising week! Got enough essence for another t2a and yet the t3b sparks just keep stacking up with no 4* bot in sight. From what I’ve heard Primal isn’t actually too bad of a bot so i might go for the 100K chips this go around. I have been slacking on raids and do not know whether or not it will affect me greatly in terms of featured bot chip collection. Good luck to those going for Primal! [End Entry]
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Week 4: Pretty promising week! Got enough essence for another t2a and yet the t3b sparks just keep stacking up with no 4* bot in sight. From what I’ve heard Primal isn’t actually too bad of a bot so i might go for the 100K chips this go around. I have been slacking on raids and do not know whether or not it will affect me greatly in terms of featured bot chip collection. Good luck to those going for Primal! [End Entry]

69k chips in
    How is this week 4? This thread started in September.

I call shenanigans.
  • Manthro wrote: »

I call shenanigans.

I actually decided to switch to weeks rather than days. (Don’t really have the time to update this thread daily)
    Manthro wrote: »

I call shenanigans.

I actually decided to switch to weeks rather than days. (Don’t really have the time to update this thread daily)

September to mid January = 18 weeks, not 4.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

I call shenanigans.

September to mid January = 18 weeks, not 4.

I should probably call my next post week 19 rather than 5. Now that i think about it.