Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Can u Kabam make the friends list longer than 25

It would be nice to add more friends then 25 I have other friends that want me add them but my friends list is full and it's sad plz can u make it a longer list where we can add more ppl
Tagged:

Comments

• I think the same to it should
  • I think someone needs an IP ban.
  • Uhh why are ppl reporting him even tho he didnt do anything wrong?? Hes just tryimg to make a statement is all
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    edited September 2017
    I think people are looking at the OP name (and avatar). And then the name of the poster right after him.
  • And i agree with him as well. There should be more than 25 friends. Im a pretty social person, and would like to have gr8r than 25 friends on my friends list
  • XBOXELITEXBOXELITE Posts: 32
    edited September 2017
    XBOXREAPER was my old name on forms but Kabam banned me from forms forever so I made a new one on the forms :'( sorry if I did anything Kabam and I'm sorry about it and I would be a good person for now on whatever I did I regret it and every statement I say or put down people just reports me and down grades me and then I'm the one that's blame all the time tho I didn't do anything wrong. And all I wanted to do was to just share my ideas and other peoples ideas on here what would be good for people and me and other peoples ideas but no one gives me a chance to do that tho which I bet I'll never get lucky to get a 2nd Chance for things :'( and plz don't banned my account on the game becuz I have a 2*Shockwave that I worked hard for him from the Shockwave raid event when he was in raids plz can u forgive me Kabam whatever I did on forms can u plz give me a 2nd Chance plz
    edited September 2017
    I'm sorry for whatever I did or say I regret it I'm sorry Kabam :'(
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    I am pretty sure you were banned because the questions and comments you make dont really add value to any topic of conversation. Complaining about crystal pulls, complaining about how people are mean on global chat after asking why it doesnt work, its not really something that adds value to the game or makes kabam aware of issues like the snowstorm raid issue or the bots being stuck on screen.

That is just my opinion though. But I will say someone must if they keep flagging your posts.
    edited September 2017
    Yeah but that was the day when I was new and i didn't know anything about the game I was a new person on the game tho hmmmmm...? Kabam should like send a notification of the rules of then I would've not done it sorry
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Justification by ignorance only works for small children that do something they dont know is wrong. That does not apply in the real world.

Example would be this forum. This forum involve the real world as its monitored by admins. The admins, as I would assume this serves as their job in the real world, or at least a part of it. In the real world you cant say i didnt know the rules when you speed on the road and get a ticket. Its almost common sense. Thats why their are speed limit signs. Why would admins let you act the way you act? You throw up red flags all over the place.

My suggestion would be to maybe a lurker on the forum to understand what other players say and how they say it, phrase it etc to really grasp how to properly interact with other players. This is just my suggestion, I dont think you are a troll you just don’t understand, which is probably frustrating, but it’s frustrating for us too.
  • My thing is that ppl r reporting him for no reason, all he did was ask questions, and make some comments. They were all game related, i believe. How is that considered spamming??
  • Hey all.

This discussion quickly moved into an area where it violated forum rules; actions on accounts like banning or moderation should not be publicly discussed. As such, I'm closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.