Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

WHO DID IT BEST

Shockwaves_jdjcjdjxShockwaves_jdjcjdjx Posts: 105
edited September 2017 in General Discussion

WHO DID IT BEST 33 votes

G1 TRANSFORMERS
48%
ManthroTWE10CandKaneDreadspectrenomisuJoker69Gunz0Hired_GoonPromethium1JetfirePofh1IvanTyFried_DogZDatBoiLivesRequiemPrimeShockwaves_jdjcjdjx 16 votes
G2 TRANSFORMERS
0%
Beast wars
12%
Kabam MiikeFrench_BakerUlkaurInsanecloud 4 votes
Transformers prime
18%
TrailfireMeshatariPredacon_Orderjjack314Drake6401Stealthmode 6 votes
Transformers energon
0%
Bay transformers
18%
Timmy2ChainzDavienBlogZmogisGochaBROShadowind_Prime13Llyod_sk 6 votes
Transformers rescue bots
3%
Dircules 1 vote
Tranformers armada
0%

Comments

• Transformers prime
    Though Transformers Prime from this list did a better job with the characters to me, IDW takes the cake as a whole.
  • Pofh1Pofh1 Posts: 50
    G1 TRANSFORMERS
    I consider Beast Wars G1 because it is directly in the G1 continuity even if it comes after G2.
  • Transformers prime
    I personally like the Prime series, and I have never watched g1…
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    G1 TRANSFORMERS
    Prime is 2nd best, it's still an amazing show. But I still prefer G1
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    G1 TRANSFORMERS
    grew up watching g1 yeah
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    edited September 2017
    Transformers prime
    G1 was great as a kid, but isn't very rewatchable (except the movie). TFP is great though, even as an adult.

Who voted for the Bayformers though? They're seriously teribble. The latest was the worst movie I've ever seen
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Bay transformers
    Bay Transformers have the best bots in this game tho.. many of them meta currently.
  • Transformers prime
    Meta? What does that even mean?
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited September 2017
    G1 TRANSFORMERS
    Trailfire wrote: »
    Meta? What does that even mean?

He means the meta-game, basically "the game of the game". It refers to character tiers, who's broken vs who's worthless, and which teams/synergies tend to be seen most in AMs and stuff. Bayformers like Bonecrusher, Megatron, and MV1 Optimus have really strong performance right now, so they're strong in the meta. Ratchet used to be, but his nerf knocked him down a few tiers.
  • Bay transformers
    Bay Transformers are the best!!!
    Looks like a real Transformers with a very detailed performances!
    You know how difficult to make a big movies...so sit there and enjoy what can you watch.
  • DatBoiLivesDatBoiLives Posts: 60
    edited September 2017
    G1 TRANSFORMERS
    G2 will never rise to the top, it was a disgrace to the transformers name. G1 FTW. Also, if I had the choice, I would also pick Transformers Cybertron. Early 2000 transfromers was great, not to mention animated as well. but g1 will always rise to the top
  • DatBoiLivesDatBoiLives Posts: 60
    edited September 2017
    G1 TRANSFORMERS
    lol no one voted for G2 and Energon

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    G1 TRANSFORMERS
    G2 will never rise to the top, it was a disgrace to the transformers name. G1 FTW. Also, if I had the choice, I would also pick Transformers Cybertron. Early 2000 transfromers was great, not to mention animated as well. but g1 will always rise to the top

G2 was simply G1 with slightly edited sequences. Don't know why you'd call it a disgrace, it was the exact same show.

Agreed it doesn't make sense for anyone to vote for it, since it is G1 anyways.