Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena Matchmaking Systems

I want to know how the game put bots on each player as an enemy in the arena. Based on that player's favourite combinations or randomized?
Also I want to know how the game give points on each fights. Based on the player's bots or enemy's bots or both? And how we calculate it?

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2017
    They are a lot of math, data and formulas in a game, some are explained in character info. For those not revealed, better forget the detail and live on.
  • Ok thrn but I still want to know if the bots we fight is randomized or not
  • The bots are not random. They are based on what actual players have brought into the arena themselves.
  • Oh yeah? But if a player kept changing the bots they use in arena, which combination will the arena based on?
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    edited September 2017
    Now that I do not know. My only assumption would be based on what win streak you're on but I could be very wrong. I've had to face the same high level (7000+) teams back to back on my 14-15 streak before
  • Oh Ok, anyone know?
    Or maybe a moderator can give us a clue?
  • I think it's supposed to be the most recent team you took into the arena, but I could be wrong
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited September 2017
    I'm unsure what purpose this information will serve or what your goal is for the information.

How are you planning to use it in a meangful way? What's the goal here?
  • Oh, to know the calculate on each points you get on arenas and to know which team do the AI brings enemy on arena, the recent team, the favorite team, or random team that the real player as the enemy use.
  • I think it just selects "a" team that's been used some time in the past and that fits the total team rating demanded by the team you bring and your arena streak