Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Drop rates!!!!

I think I had enough the drop rates are so bad in this game tired of throwing my money down the drain got the new 20$ crystal deal and got 14 2* and a 3* BC lol what a joke was already about to quit after this and all the other problems ima save my money now.

Comments

• Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Or you could NOT buy featured crystals and save up crystal shards instead.
  • Man, stop wasting money. Just focus on shard crystals as the guy before said. Kabam doesn't want you to progress at a steady pace, they want to sell you an illusion, an illusion of winning.
  • 5pmawura0z7n.png
    Special mission, medium, 5 crystal from exploration 100%

Also yesterday got Sounwave 3*

I started in march and I missed 3 days since then and from all the 2-4 stars crystal(aprox 200) I got 7 3* bots
  • You guys are right for sure just wanted to 4* for something exciting to keep me interest in the game been play on day one of release and feeling burnt out and want some to keep me going but u guys are so right in done buying those deals.
  • Played for 6 months and got three 4*'s, all of which from 4* crystals.
  • Think kabam seen my post and straight sht on me for venting because after spending 20 and get all 2* and one 3* BC I opened a 4* and a 3* can u guess what they were both BC 3 in one day my 3rd 4* BC that sit on my base and a amazing 3* BC again what are the odds of that happening. Its taking everything in me to get this pg rated but thax for giving me that extra push to quit this fixed money hungry ass game might of got me for a 1000$ in these last months but not anymore takes me forever to get a 4* crystal and u guys do me like dat to what show me who's in control well I was a big big spender and player but now u made me quit for good was already upset today and then that nah I'm good
  • StealthmodeStealthmode Posts: 218
    edited September 2017
    Just do crystal bounty and get 4* crystals from there… its that simple @Anubis
  • And you dont have to waste your money on the game either. Just save up crystal shards, like some of the people on here have already told you, and try not to focus on getting the featured bot of the week immediately. This game takes time, and patience. Just be patient, and someday youll be rewarded.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2017
    Yes, the game requires a lot of patience. In order to beat through all the milestones of Crystal Bounty, even with the sandbagging technique in mind, you'll have to build a strong 3* roster, which itself takes a lot of time in 3* Arena.

Magically obtaining a dozen 4* bots from PBC will be cool. Still, upgrading them requires a lot of resource.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    pointless as these deals don't drop 4*s... bought like 5 in total so far none gave a 4*

3*s are so common now.. 4* is what makes a difference for AM.
  • Agree. If you are a newbie and hungry for 3* bots, take these deals. If you really look forward to 4 * bots, stay away from the deals.
    Honestly this game is quite friendly to the players who don't spend a dime; nowadays even t3 are pretty much freely accessible to all players. But it is not so friendly to the play who spent quite some money, especially to those who invest on these bots deals.
    Davien wrote: »
    pointless as these deals don't drop 4*s... bought like 5 in total so far none gave a 4*

3*s are so common now.. 4* is what makes a difference for AM.

• ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    The paradox of the Kabam games. If you spend money, you get ****.