Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

More ways / faster ways to obtain 4* crystals / shards please

As of now it's really slow to obtain them.. at an average of 1 4* crystal per 2 weeks (via shards, crystal cornupia, achievements etc). RNG of crystals make it hard to get the bots we want or to dupe them (1st time dupe).

So please Kabam give more ways for us to earn 4* shards faster.. really don't mind if you introduce 5* now too since the game is pushing for that sooner or later. Don't mind if you sell them for a higher price at the stores too during Sunday promos or Wednesdays.

A 4* shards subscription once a while will help out a lot too.

I've already stopped buying those 15 crystals bundle promos since I know most of the time the best we get are 3*s.. which are pointless now as they are really bad once past difficulty 50 at AM. I already have like all the 3*s in the game and gonna start forging more of them to my 4*s!

Hope you will consider. Many AMs are pushing for higher difficulty already after mastery and new AM rewards was introduced! Hence why we need more rank 3 (or higher) 4*s in our team!!

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Not every1 is as high, strong as u chief, relax , take a break
  • Bubrulez wrote: »
    Not every1 is as high, strong as u chief, relax , take a break
    Lol Bub
    Love how people forget where they started.
    1st world problems.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    it's how you keep veteran players.. ignore this if Kabam wish to.. but it's only gonna demotivate more old timers to stay.