Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Can't sign in with Kabam account

Hello, in the beta I've created an account called Odin.
Now that I'm trying to log in again it won't let me do so because it says the email address of my Kabam account is invalid, yet I can sign into this very forum with said Kabam account and email address.
This is the length of the address: ************@gmx.de

Could someone change my account to a different email address? I'd hate to lose such a unique name.

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Read the posts from mike and such one stating to link to google play or Game Center ect
  • If you can't login due to this issue, you can skip creating a Kabam account right now and link it to after. We will have another update coming very soon that will fix this problem!
  • OdinOdin Posts: 2
    edited April 2017
    Unfortunately I had uninstalled the game so I can't play on the account without being able to connect to my Kabam ID. I'm looking forward to a fix!
    Would it be possible for you guys to manually add this account to my Google Play or a different Kabam ID?
  • Mark174Mark174 Posts: 41
    If you can't login due to this issue, you can skip creating a Kabam account right now and link it to after. We will have another update coming very soon that will fix this problem!

Miike, when should we wait for this update?
    Hope today I can join the game.