Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena Rank rewards

So as we our now starting on our 2nd run of bots. Why can't the basic arena rewards be increased? I understand keeping feature bots exclusive. But, why are we almost 6 months in this game only giving out 4 stars to the top 5 players. Or come out with more arenas!

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    yeah rewards need to be reworked big time. Needs more stratification.

4 star arena should be something like:

Rank 1-10 gets you a 4 star
    1-2% gets you 1000 shards
    3-5% gets you 750 shards
    6-10% gets you 500 shards
    11-20% gets you 250 shards

The fact that 1 star bot crystals are also still being given out in 4 star arena as milestone rewards is pretty mind-blowingly stingy.

In fact, most of the rewards in the game need to be re-worked. Alliance Event rewards, Away Missions (seriously, Epic missions still giving out T2B essence and crap PBC shards? What's epic about those?)

I get that you wanna keep the game competitive (and profitable) but there is more wiggle room to adjust the rewards in the game now that the game has been going for 6 months.
  • For basic 4 star arena I think it should be top 50. Feature maybe top 10. But yes, you are correct the game needs an update and every patch I tell myself surely this is the one where they bring out something new. On that note it's nice to see a t3b raid event. The 3 star raid events and masteries seem to be not along with what players would like.
  • I agree at least make the 4* arena change to the top 10 to 20 getting the prize. It would make the grind less painful
  • Mallowman wrote: »
    I agree at least make the 4* arena change to the top 10 to 20 getting the prize. It would make the grind less painful

for the new feature bots i do agree, but I've been actively trying to get shards on these older bot arenas so it wouldn't hurt but I'll have to adjust my score.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are looking at it as part of the delay in the ramjet arena. after the starscream arena scores it wouldn't surprise me. when 7 mil gets ya 8th place it's time to do something.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    yeah because of the new rank system i cant get 4 star crystal shards anymore bc i keep getting lowest rank
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    how do we even get top rank? Also the old system was better because i could work through the milestones
  • Steelbane wrote: »
    how do we even get top rank? Also the old system was better because i could work through the milestones

Very simple. Score more than everybody else which WILL require a lot of ENERGON that you can no longer farm. So yeah get ya wallet out unfortunately