Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid conformation button is broken

Yup, it's me again. Guys I'm not making this stuff up, I STG. So I wait till I have 3 raid tickets(most of the time). I hit the raid icon from base and when I hit confirm (in the next screen) it does a little blink then nothing happens. Hit again, still nothing. The third time it finally loads but I have no more tickets. This happened twice today second time I shut down the app and came back and it worked. So second time I lost 1 ticket. This really sucks for guys like me who are just barely on pace to get a 3* bot. I'm gonna be really really pissed if I end up with 8500 chips and a 2* bot. This is a huge amount of time and effort to try and pull off a 3* and completely unfair if I were to miss because off a couple raids short. Please address the issue immediately. Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    If you click confirm and nothing happens, logout and back in, then go to the fight screen.

Most times the raid window will say "continue" on it. Click there and you should be able to raid without using another ticket.
  • That did not happen for me the second time when I did log out and in. I had to start the whole procedure over with fingers crossed. It's very unfortunate this game is in such disarray. It was so much fun before I started having so many problems.
  • Hi! Per the thread here, please remember to include as much information as possible when reporting possible bugs. This helps our Game/QA Teams out greatly in determining issues!

Since you mentioned you'd posted another issue, I took the liberty of finding it to include here. @Humpyhampster is this device information correct for this issue?

iPad mini MGNR2LL/A
    I don't think device settings are out of ordinary
    Power save is off

Can you also verify if you're playing on a stable WiFi connection, or if you're connecting via mobile data?
    What version of iOS are you currently running? Is this the most up to date version?
    Have you updated to the latest version of the game? If not, what version do you have installed?

Sometimes, resetting the connection will resolve issues. As described, you can close out of the game (then swipe to close recently opened apps), turn Airplane mode on then off, and then attempt to reconnect. This will ensure a fresh network connection as well as a fresh connection to our servers.

Let us know how you make out, and any further details you can help provide! Thanks!

• I will give all that a try, thanks! Never heard about the airplane mode thing. Anyway I'm running latest OS on iPad 10.3 3 and update for TF. I'm wifi only and make sure I have full bars. I don't move around while on TF cause I'm afraid game is fragile
  • Happened to me for the 2nd time right now!
    It's really frustrating because it seems like Kabaam is coming up with some stupid scheme to force us to buy Raid tickets.

The airplane mode and log out methods did not work.

The first time it happened, I contacted support and all they did was give me this big fat run around asking when did it happen and all. I told them when it happened and they just oh we saw that you used a raid ticket... NO DUHH!!! I lost a raid ticket!!!

FIX YOUR GAME KABAM!
  • Hey Raptor22, we know it's frustrating when things don't work correctly. We absolutely don't have any conspiracy against players to create issues in the game. We genuinely want you to enjoy it, and not have issues.

Can you please help our QA team out, by providing some information as requested above? The Support Team likely asked for more information so they could send the issue on as well and report this. If you've already done this, no need to update here as it's already been reported.

@Humpyhampster thanks for the extra details! Should the issue persist and a network disconnect/reconnect, as well as server reconnect (by closing the game completely then restarting) not resolve this, please submit a ticket to our Support Team as well so they may review your account in more detail.

If anyone else is experiencing this, please provide as much detail as possible to assist our teams further to investigate. Thanks!
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    edited September 2017
    [Deleted by Moderation]

I lost a raid ticket over this issue on Weds Sept 13. And lost 2 raid tickets over this same issue last night (Sat Sept 16.)

We're all trying our best to work for those Starscream chips and when this happens and all we get is a flat out denial or rejection of our reporting of the bug, it doesn't leave a good taste in our mouths with the game (and customer service and company for that matter).

With that said, here is my bug report:

When clicking on FIGHT (in the upper nav bar) and then clicking on RAID, the Raid confirmation box would appear. Then I would click CONFIRM, the box would "blink" (this is where a raid ticket is used or lost) and the confirmation box would appear again. Confused, I would click CONFIRM again (where it repeats itself in using a raid ticket). The process would repeat itself until all Raid tickets are expended. Then it says you do not have any more raid tickets.

Device: Apple iPhone 7 Plus
    Network connection: Wifi (Comcast)

This bug happened twice under FIGHT >> RAID. It has not occurred yet in RAID in the home screen.

Please fix this issue as it is very frustrating. As I said, many of us are grinding for the Starscream Raid Chips. And when this happens, our chances of getting it just decreases (unless we have to pay with energon). And when this bug happens, we don't even get the 50 Starscream Raid chips for a "losing effort". Everything is gone. Raid tickets are gone. 50 losing effort chips are gone. And that's irritating.

Thank you.