Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game Idea's

To begin this game is well done and I enjoy playing this but like any game you always have “ideas” pop up and it's fun to talk about them. Also, I know that there are a few individuals that are chronically negative and Debbie downers here on this forum. Those people can just move forward…

That being said, I have a few things (a bit long winded) to suggest. They're not perfect ideas but maybe it can lead to something one day. If anyone else would like to contribute a “constructive” idea or suggestion, please by all means. I just don't want this topic to turn into a “why your crappy idea won't work” direction. Ok, here we go...

Buying Items - Some people like to plan/prepare in advance, so why not benefit from that. If you want to buy a revive kit in AM, you pay “x” energon for that at the time but why not give the player an option to buy them in advance for a savings of 5-10% off the regular price or buy a energy refill in advance at a discount. You could prevent the “smarties” that think that they could exit the game and come back in by putting a “timer” of sort that would prevent “those players” from taking advantage.

Trading - A topic was posted not to long ago about this but the case wasn't really presented right. A long time ago, I used to play Diablo 2 online and it had several different types of characters with a plethora of different weapons. Again, a game of chance when it came to weapons, when and where you found them. That being said, trading was allowed. One players trash, could be another's gold. See, we're all at the mercy of a random pick when it comes to bots. Why not allow a “trading ground” of sort where two players of a + or - 5 levels or bot rankings be allowed to trade bot x for bot z (no 2* bots for a 4* bot or trading between two different accounts by the same person, etc)? For example, I have a 4* Duped Prowl, that I don't really care and/or use since I've built up my 4* Barricade. But to someone else, that would value that more. I would love a 4* MV1, so someone who doesn't want/need there's, would trade. Limit the same type of bot being received so one doesn't max out the bot signature.

Mastery Reset - I've spent 10’s of thousands of gold, playing with masteries trying to figure out what works with my playing style. It would be nice that maybe once a month that all players get a free reset.

Life Bar - Would be a nice little touch to actually see somehow incorporated into the life bar status how much in a numerical value you have left.

Arena Bot Wins - I don't know if this would be feasible but I've always wondered when people face my bots in the arena, who or what bot do people do better or worse against. It can help me get insight on how I want to setup my base defense, etc. So I could look at the bot info screen and see how many wins and losses the bot has against players.

Raid Defense - Right now, there isn't much of an incentive to REALLY have a good base defense as the best defense is just to spend my chips as soon as I get them. Give an incentive of sort like Alpha Shards for a successful base defense, or something to that effect.

Raid Medals - In every part of this game, good rankings earn you something. Arena, AM’s, AE but yet people that have high medal counts get nothing. Why not reward them based on medal counts with weekly prizes? Yeah I know, levels, bots all make the difference so you could do it on tiers based on levels so someone at level 20 would compete against people with “x” level of them etc. This would promote more raids if people were competing for something.

Survival Series - One bot enters and you face bot after bot, after bot until you're dead. How many bots can you destroy, best win streak, etc. Have a weekly competition for the best streak.

That's all I got at this time….oh and raise the cap level from 50 to 55...sorry just had to add that in :p

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited September 2017
    The trading idea is a no go, as shown in a few threads from over the summer, but I've got a 3* MV1 I'd gladly trade for a 3*...well, anything but Wasp or Hot Rod honestly.
    What interests me is survival mode, there's a lot of ways that could be implemented to be REALLY fun. Pick one bot, then two "support" bots that wouldnt fight but could lend your fighter synergy. Add in a boss-type character with a mod every five bots or something for extra fun.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    My ideas:
    - Mastery slots: You can select between 3 masteries, so you don't have to waste your time and gold resetting all the masteries for different game modes, but it'll require around 100 energon to unlock a mastery slot
    - Duel: Just like in MCOC, you can duel other players, with an aggressive AI, to improve your fighting skills and practice with a bot you want to fight( to test out their abilities or practice for new AM season bosses and mini bosses)
    - Signature items: You can use an item to awaken a bot or raise their signature ability level because sometimes it's really hard to duplicate a bot you want( This obviously comes from MCOC lol)
    - And finally, FIX ALL THE STUPID BUGS!!!!
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited September 2017
    Mastery multiple setups has always been a good idea, imo right now prolly not enough options to make much difference but definitely going forward would be nice to have a way to save like 3 setups as above stated. One for am use, rok type runs, arena grinding whatever

As op posted still really no rewards for raid leaderboard. I've suggest several variations since beta. But something in form of another game I once played. Resets weekly so helps level field a bit creates a bit of a rush or race at end of week. But something like top 50 gets 1000 4* shards 50-250 gets 750 and so forth. Then if your above 2000 points reset drops to like 1500, between 1500-2000 drops you to 1250 And so forth as well so gives incentive to keep points higher is two fold

This would also pretty much fix majority of base sandbagging as well
  • Alliance wars
    Alliance wars
    Alliance wars please

Continue adding new masteries

Continue having a mix of unique synergies and general synergies(unique-starscream and ramjet, general-increased armor and attack)

Add 4* awakening gems and sig stones

Raise the level cap

When you do raise the level cap make the rewards we receive slighlty better(small amount of t3 basic esscense, t2 alpha esscense, 4* shards, 4* awakening gem, 4* sig stones)

Have a beta test program that consist of active players and give them alternate accounts to playtest/have early access to every new update and do mock simulation for all game modes that they playtest to look for issues before it drops in order to identify and fix issues before releasing update. These beta testers would either get no benefit to their main account besides knowing that they helped the game they love run better and smoother or if you do want to compensate give a small amount of 4* shards to their actual account

Items/Equipment/Parts without nerfing characters stats, each part would make one bot stronger(enhanced bleed, life steal, etc and can be used in all game modes(they should be in addition to like masteries, not nerf characters stats and be forced to get these items to get their stats back up to what they were)

Make raid defense slightly more important(although alliance war defense should be priortized and give far more rewards then raid defense once added)-more raid chips, maybe a competion for whoever got the most raid defenses that week gets a small prize, etc

Make raid attack medals more important-competion for whoever got the most succesfull raid attacks gets a small prize

Rotate items into raid store like pbc's, 4* crystals and/or shards, 4* mods while making them very hard to achieve but not impossible

Add tier 2 mod sparks

Add a master mode to spotlight/monthly missions

Keep running the raid promotions like the t3 basic one that was just available

Bring back featured crystals into raid store for purchase, its an incentive to raid and its a small chance to get a 3* or 4* anyway while keeping the 3* bot that you can buy for a bunch of raid chips

Continue having special challenges like the prime challenge

Update 7 day events to give a small amount of 4* shards for final milestone instead of alot of 3* shards like it currently does

Autofight in raids

Have the general synergies(armor/attack etc) bonus apply to the whole team and not just the bot that has the incoming synergy(not sure which it is, but i think only the incoming bot gets the synergy, dont think the outgoing bot gets it also dont think the bot that is in the team but doesnt have the synergy incoming or outgoing gets the benefit either but idk) for your 3 bot alliance war attack and am teams

Update the rare and epic away missions, currently they give pbc shards and t2basics update them to t3basic esscense, t2alphas esscense, 3 and 4* shards, t1 alpha esscense, etc)

It would be nice if you could add all of these or even some of them in the future. Thanks for reading

• Enough said.
    #BringBackFeaturedCrystalsOnRaidStore
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    See, this has gotten people's creative juices flowing. Keep'em coming!
  • Base- Bots generate gold over time as they protect your base. But you have to wait a lot longer for 3* and 4* to generate gold. I think that mods should be able to speed up the time in order for people to collect gold much, much faster.
    Ex: 2* mods 1.5x faster
    3* mods 2x faster
    4* mods 3x faster
    and so on.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2017
    Weekly raid ladder rewards need to happen. Dunno why they aren't here yet.

Maybe that could also be an opportunity for Kabam to reintroduce feature crystals to raids somehow.

Perhaps give out feature crystal tickets you can stockpile, and you can redeem a maximum of 5 or 10 on any particular feature crystal you want.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Also, please add gamepad support in a future update. This game is absolutely perfect for it and so is this moto mod that won't register in FTF...

w70ixzc228yb.png