Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

G1 GALVATRON IS NEXT BOT AND EVENT QUEST

His bio is in the game so he is coming in the event quest that is coming on 20th September. I will share more info if I find more info. Thanks:)

Comments

• Wot? Even be4 Ramjet?
  • I'm betting galvatron will be after ramjet based on this
  • No after Ramjet
  • If you're gonna do this for every new bot, it'd be awesome if instead of blasting it with all caps in the subject line, you gave spoiler warnings and let the people who wanna know ahead of time click through to find out, so the people who prefer to wait for the reveal don't have it provided in the lamest possible way
  • Okay sorry I will keep that in mind!:) I will put spoiler warning: new bot then show the bot in the description:)
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited September 2017
    I'm just happy to hear that G1 Galvatron is coming! Would be hilarious if he has a special synergy with Starscream
  • Galvatron being quite a big character, if he's in the next spotlight, he'll be boss of part 3, which will finish in 6 weeks, so early November :) Nice to get excited about it though ...
  • I really like these continuously spotlight missions.......really hope next time would be the same
  • Dircules wrote: »
    Galvatron being quite a big character, if he's in the next spotlight, he'll be boss of part 3, which will finish in 6 weeks, so early November :) Nice to get excited about it though ...

So was ROTF Megatron, and he came BEFORE Grimlock in the "Size Matters" Spotlight. In my opinion Megatron and Grimlock's physical power is matched, but Megatron's strategy makes him become "as powerful as Grimlock". However, Grimlock was the final boss of Size Matters. I'm not meaning he is confirmed to come as the boss of part 1, but it isn't impossible.
  • Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
    edited September 2017
    Otrium wrote: »
    His bio is in the game so he is coming in the event quest that is coming on 20th September. I will share more info if I find more info. Thanks:)

@Otrium, can you tell me where you got the Glavatron bio? Just to confiram... Are there any other Bot bios?
  • Otrium wrote: »

@Otrium, can you tell me where you got the Glavatron bio? Just to confiram... Are there any other Bot bios?
    He got it from the game's file, you must use a kind of File Explorer or something to find it