Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Raid chips

Kabam Mike,
Is there anyway to convert raid chips into the newest raid chip instead of gold?!?? It's messed up to get 5k in raid chips for a bot and nothing happens with it but turning it into gold. Also can you bring back being able to buy more than one 2* in the raid store.

Comments

• Options
    I agree, and I think more people (including myself) would be more interested in raiding more if the chips used to purchase the 3*/2* feature were generic and could be used on any featured bot. That way, I could still earn a 3* featured bot at my own pace. As it is now, the only way to earn a 3* in the current system is to raid around 10x a day for a week straight, or you have to spend energon to buy crystals.

This change would still allow people who want the current featured bot to grind hard for it and earn it that way, but it would also allow the more casual player to earn chips towards a featured bot. It might take me a few featured bot raid events to earn the 10k chips, but its nice knowing that I can still earn something at a pace that I can keep up with.

Converting the chips to gold in a 1:1 ratio is pretty much useless. At most someone would convert under 10k chips, and 10k gold is pretty much nothing.
  • Options
    Wow, never knew it was 1:1 gold ratio in that case I should just stop wasting my time in a weekly raid chip challenge and just do one Rare away mission for gold. Works out to be the same in value but only takes a couple of hours instead of a week.
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Or better yet, scrap the 10k feature bot gimmick that nobody likes and do things like the Knight Crystal event you just brought back that EVERYBODY likes!

Kudos to Kabam for giving us another decent raid event.
  • Options
    I too agree that a generic raid chip be used if we keep the 10k bot on. I would rather put my 5k chips towards a future bot than get 5k gold which takes a few rounds in arenas... all those raids for 5k gold? Waste of time.

If no generic chips then bring back up to 10 2* purchases again. This knight crystal raid is an amazing idea however!
  • Options
    Does it really convert to gold? I've still got chips for Scream, Mega, ShW, & GL. If they convert to gold, that's better than just having junk litter my inventory screen
  • Options
    Me too, Trailfire!