Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Tranformers

Hey guys so whos loving the game so far

Comments

• Options
    Hey! So just wanted to pop my head in here and say that I'm loving the game so far! Been playing it every moment that I can! Glad to hear you're enjoying the game too!
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Hey! So just wanted to pop my head in here and say that I'm loving the game so far! Been playing it every moment that I can! Glad to hear you're enjoying the game too!

If ignoring some bug present game is best 5/5.
  • Options
    Spidey076 wrote: »

If ignoring some bug present game is best 5/5.

Fixing bugs can sometimes take some time, and performance issues that are related to the device will take much longer. This is a very device intensive game, and some older devices are just not able to play the game as smooth as we would like them to be. It's a very young game, and we're still working on fixing some issues that were present from the Beta.
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    I know removing bugs take time.my device is redmi note 3 and all the game are working smoothly including intense graphics game.as that game is recently launched we all know that it will took some time to work it smoothly. so i dont have any issue for now.
  • Options
    LJW7621LJW7621 Posts: 5
    You need to give them credit and patience making a game as complex as this took a lot of their time and effort and while it Isn't easy to see that, we as players need to be patient and allow them the time they need to help improve the game, bugs especially take more time to fix since you first need to locate its source. Give them some credit and patience and be respectful to them for taking their time to make an amazing game.