Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where are the transformers Prime bots?

Come on Kabam, Are you not allowed to make any transformers Prime bots? I remember in the beta seeing screenshots of Dreadwing but hes still not out, Transformers prime match the graphics style you got for this game and Motormaster is basically TF:Prime megatron with the dark star saber.

Theres so many great bots in this show, Please make a TF:Prime bot soon Kabam, Dont forget about one of the best transformers universes: https://youtu.be/CG2PKbc1fLA

Comments

• Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Just...be..........PATIENT!!!!
  • WinterBlazeWinterBlaze Posts: 31
    edited December 2017
    Come on Kabam, Just reskin motormaster into Tf Prime Megatron and I will spend alot, I just want one TF prime bot in the game, This game should have at least 1 bot from every series by now, Why do you think your other game is so popular? Because it attracts fans of those series/heros. Wheres the bots for TF prime fans?
  • Ok when are we going to have bots like rodimus prime,astro train wheel jack,jazz?and so many more ? It’s too long to see the new bots
  • I remember in the beta seeing screenshots of Dreadwing but hes still not out

I googled pretty hard after you said this and haven't found anything. Can anyone verify this, or better yet, link me?