Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Laundry List of Bugs!!!! Please fix can't play

To start, I spent real $$$ on Star Seeker Mastery. This mastery was working really well, until previous update, and then it was clearly nerfed. Either get rid of this mastery or make it worth having.

Second, while fight in arena and raid, I keep getting random bots showing up in my fight scenes, and or an all white out screen so I can't fight. ( see attachments). In addition I keep getting the image of a bot, but labeled incorrectly. ( see attachments).

While fighting any arena, raid, mission, I keep getting SLOWMO fights, so I can't play and die. I might get lucky and turn Autopilot on, and win a fight. This is annoying.

While running Daily, special or story missions, I select my five (5) bots for battle, however when the matchup screen open, I am unable to select the bot I want to fight with. I'm stuck with the auto selected bot. This is probalamatic for the recent Special Mission.

When open 1* 2* bot crystals with "quick open" I get a screen that says duplicate, shows the ORE and Gold, but doesn't show which bot I received. This is annoying. ( I haven't been able to confirm which 2* is duplicated, because I don't see an increase in their signature levels. )

This is disappointing for the time invested into this game.
Please fix these bugs, before focusing on new material / rewards.

ECHO-5 out.fm5e7tao9kjz.png
xymewnsj10a3.png

Comments

• I haven’t encountered a single one of these bugs (Except 1) So this may only be affecting a certain amount of players. A possible reason why 1* (Not 2*.Still Unencountered) bot crystals don’t show the duplicated bot is because 1*s Do Not have signature abilities. Also you chose to purchase the star seeker mastery you weren’t forced to do it. I Have Ecountered the “slowmo” glitch But it hasn’t occurred to me in a while But Nonetheless please fix this Kabam Please And Thank You.
  • edited September 2017
    Hey there Echo_5!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the forums and for bringing this to our attention! We completely understand how frustrating this could be, specially when you dedicate a lot of time and resources into the game. If you wouldn't mind sharing, could you please tell us the operating system your device is using, as well as the device and model? Thank you!
  • Hey there Echo_5!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the forums and for bringing this to our attention! We completely understand how frustrating this could be, specially when you dedicate a lot of time and resources into the game. If you wouldn't mind sharing, could you please tell us the operating system your device is using, as well as the device and model? Thank you!

Apple IPad 9" pro.
    0qpiqoradybo.png

Thank you.
    Echo-5
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    I'm also getting the bug where you can't select the bot you want to fight, this is happening in the special mission & raids. My device is a Galaxy Tab S, model SM-T700 & I'm using Android 6.0.1.
  • I haven’t encountered a single one of these bugs (Except 1) So this may only be affecting a certain amount of players. A possible reason why 1* (Not 2*.Still Unencountered) bot crystals don’t show the duplicated bot is because 1*s Do Not have signature abilities. Also you chose to purchase the star seeker mastery you weren’t forced to do it. I Have Ecountered the “slowmo” glitch But it hasn’t occurred to me in a while But Nonetheless please fix this Kabam Please And Thank You.
    I haven’t encountered a single one of these bugs (Except 1) So this may only be affecting a certain amount of players. A possible reason why 1* (Not 2*.Still Unencountered) bot crystals don’t show the duplicated bot is because 1*s Do Not have signature abilities. Also you chose to purchase the star seeker mastery you weren’t forced to do it. I Have Ecountered the “slowmo” glitch But it hasn’t occurred to me in a while But Nonetheless please fix this Kabam Please And Thank You.

If you happen to be part of the Facebook Forge to Fight community page, there are hundreds of posts about these issues, plus tons of images.
    Especially the bot in the fight scene or preflight screen.

Echo-5