Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Not enough gold in game and forging to slow

Having a hard time leveling, ranking and saving gold at the same time. Using gold as fast as I earn it and seems like leveling up takes forever.
Forging also is way too slow. It's taken since day 1 for get one maxed 3star to forge level 70. Put every one and 2star into him. At this rate I'll be old and grey. Maybe change forging system or get rid of it. Maybe add a different way to level up forge levels. Not to mention I can't even grind for 3 stars cause I use all my 2 stars to forge. If I don't then bots not strong enough for game content. This game much much slower in ranking than MCoC.

Comments

• Options
    Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Use your 2* bots for arena. Save the arena chips and use that for currency. I have a "savings" account of arena chips for a quick level of a bit if needs be.

The reason for things to take awhile, is keeping a player interested. If you could do everything in a few weeks, there would be no motivation for players to come back. Just make sure you don't kill your arena teams when you forge.
  • Options
    Odie21 wrote: »
    Use your 2* bots for arena. Save the arena chips and use that for currency. I have a "savings" account of arena chips for a quick level of a bit if needs be.

The reason for things to take awhile, is keeping a player interested. If you could do everything in a few weeks, there would be no motivation for players to come back. Just make sure you don't kill your arena teams when you forge.

You need every 2 star in the game to keep for arenas or you come out with lame arena scores. And as far as keeping players interesting, the slow progression having the oppisite effect on me. Hard to stay interested. Definitely needs to speed up a bit. Worked for MCoC. Won't work on this game. My alliance placed top 150 and we did so horrible that it was laughable. Like 8 people didn't even join AM. So that tells you something about the game already.
  • Options
    Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209

You need every 2 star in the game to keep for arenas or you come out with lame arena scores. And as far as keeping players interesting, the slow progression having the oppisite effect on me. Hard to stay interested. Definitely needs to speed up a bit. Worked for MCoC. Won't work on this game. My alliance placed top 150 and we did so horrible that it was laughable. Like 8 people didn't even join AM. So that tells you something about the game already.

That was how my very first alliance was and eventually I wanted more and started looking at alliances that were more active.

You'll get this kind of turnout with a "Freeium" game. You'll get the casual players that will check the game out and then quit. You'll get the gamers that want more, hence the growth.
  • Options

That was how my very first alliance was and eventually I wanted more and started looking at alliances that were more active.

You'll get this kind of turnout with a "Freeium" game. You'll get the casual players that will check the game out and then quit. You'll get the gamers that want more, hence the growth.

Think ima start buying every daily deal to rank my champs quicker. Think that might give me a decent boost.