Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cool

What is your guys' favorite character(s)
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey there Zenirith! I don't know if you're specifically asking for the game or the Transformers universe in general, so I'll include the latter. When I grew up, it was watching Beast Wars on TV and I always loved the BW Megatron!
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    I did not watch much tf series as i start watching when transformer prime series running so my fav character is predacon from tf prime beast hunter.
  • OverFoodOverFood Posts: 5
    I really like Soundwave, such an amazing, badass character.
  • My favorite from the BW series was always Rat Trap. I love me that little jokester!
  • Always loved soundwave, slag, and jazz. Hope theyre in here
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Soundwave :D
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Bumblebee! (Bet you didn't see that one coming)
  • Game needs a G1 B.W. (G1 as in no transmetals, they killed the Beast Wars) Rat Trap. Master Marksman and Demlitions Expert.

Was Hoping Cheetor would have been G1 not T.M.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    @Death_Wing , Beast Wars character are said to be G1, although they lie in same universe.
    Think you should use the term "Techno-organic" to compare them with Transmetals
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    TFP SoundWave.... The coolest bot
  • Techno Organic. Yeah still makes sense. They still are machine as well as beast.
    I just didnt use it because i only remember the term being used in beast machines decribing their upgrades. Used G1 as it was the 1st showing of the characters on screen.
  • Death_WingDeath_Wing Posts: 3
    edited August 2018
    Speaking of the Subject, need Leo Convoy. Lions Rock. I like his design as well.
  • My top 3 favourite Cybertronians

Optimus Prime (every incarnation with peter cullen voicing it, especially G1. Also IDW)

Soundwave (Mainly G1, WFC/Prime and IDW but G1 more)

Shockwave ( G1, WFC/prime and IDW)
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Skyfire from TV series in the 80s.
  • This thread was definitely necro'd, but I'll throw in Depth Charge from the BW series
  • I've always been a big fan of Barricade and Grimlock! Don't ask me to pick between the two. It's super hard. :cold_sweat:
  • I've always been a big fan of Barricade and Grimlock! Don't ask me to pick between the two. It's super hard. :cold_sweat:

Me pick Grimlock for you.
  • For me it is ramjet
  • HungarrHungarr Posts: 8
    Autobots- G1 Omega Supreme.
    Decepticons- G1 Starscream

special runner ups- the twinheaded dragons- Twinferno and Hun-Gurrr
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    edited August 2018
    Just one favourite? Too hard.

Imma just say the entire Beast Wars cast minus Scorponok, he was annoying.

And G1 Starscream. And G1 Scrapper.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    My favorite would probably be starscream