Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Energon issue with buying multiple items.

TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
I'm pretty confident this has to be a bug. But if you buy multiple items in the store the price increases drastically. Please fix this, asap. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• sc00b3sc00b3 Posts: 33
    edited September 2017
    I second this @Kabam Miike! Just noticed it after the update, and don't think it was like this before (but could be mistaken)! I sincerely hope this is a bug and not a "feature"!
    Pictures for context:

Notice cost is 20 energon:
    ifgsunjjrjod.png

2 costs 80:
    pxzl5h84jm3o.png

After buying 1, 1 costs 20 (still)
    r30qolvb64df.png

Also, if this is a bug, people are probably going to scream bloody murder wanting some compensation (I know a lot people in my alliance blew through a lot of energon to get through the event quest challenge)!
  • I also noticed this after the update. This is a nasty bug for those of you who still work on the special mission.
    sc00b3 wrote: »
    I second this @Kabam Miike! Just noticed it after the update, and don't think it was like this before (but could be mistaken)! I sincerely hope this is a bug and not a "feature"!
    Pictures for context:

Notice cost is 20 energon:
    ifgsunjjrjod.png

2 costs 80:
    pxzl5h84jm3o.png

After buying 1, 1 costs 20 (still)
    r30qolvb64df.png

Also, if this is a bug, people are probably going to scream bloody murder wanting some compensation (I know a lot people in my alliance blew through a lot of energon to get through the event quest challenge)!

• Hey Everybody,

Just posted on this in another thread, but I'll copy and paste the answer here as well:

The team is aware of this issue. We've also confirmed that though the price is scaling way higher than it should, it is not costing the Energon that is shown, but is only charging the correct amount.

That being said, if you try and purchase more than it shows you can afford, it will fail. The safest way to purchase these items at the moment is one at a time, but if you do buy multiple at once, you will not be charged more than the correct price.