Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Will Galvatron be a highly strong bot next month on 5th?

Will Galvatron be a strong bot or a terrible bot Kabam just wondering and asking in my own opinion?¿
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    I was wondering if he be good to get or not if he's a good bot then I'll be getting him :) ?
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    They put a spotlight report out on every new bot before they are released.

Keep your shirt on, it's coming.
  • Options
    Why ppl flag/spam me I didn't say anything wrong or do anything wrong it's just an opinion ?
  • Options
    Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    You are a very persistent troll my friend
  • Options
    I have a feeling he will be very strong as Op OG and megatron are the strongest in the game.
  • Options
    I heard he'll have similar abilities to Dormammu from MCOC, so immune to bleeds.. Pretty OP in my opinion
  • Options
    Man i just feel sry for him. All these ppl reporting him for just asking a question. This just isnt right. Is it the way he words things???
  • Options
    Man i just feel sry for him. All these ppl reporting him for just asking a question. This just isnt right. Is it the way he words things???

Lol. Just... Lol
  • Options
    Lol. Interesting...

Manthro wrote: »

Lol. Just... Lol

• Options
    nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    i would say that he lacks bacon.
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited September 2017
    He's hamless, true, but generally harmless. The flags are probably because tends to double post a lot and copy-paste posts into multiple threads.
    However, returning to the topic, I'm certain Galvatron will be a strong bot as they're basing his design on his G1 incarnation which was essentially an upgraded Megatron. Not sure what class he would be though, eagerly awaiting the chance to disrupt some coronations haha
  • Options
    CandKane wrote: »
    He's hamless, true, but generally harmless. The flags are probably because tends to double post a lot and copy-paste posts into multiple threads.
    However, returning to the topic, I'm certain Galvatron will be a strong bot as they're basing his design on his G1 incarnation which was essentially an upgraded Megatron. Not sure what class he would be though, eagerly awaiting the chance to disrupt some coronations haha
    Lolz
  • Options
    would be funny if galvatron is scout class though :wink:
  • Options
    Or maybe TECH :|:|:p:D
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Will be a warrior or brawler most likely. I'm betting warrior for Galvatron and eventually brawler for G1 Megs
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    My warrior spark can only hope
  • Options
    Nobody wish for a Tactician (which we're so short of)?
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Short tacticians? Not exactly... Although you could argue that we are short one 4* tactician bot, since bee hasn't had his arena yet.

However, there are 3 classes with 4 bots in the pool(tactician, brawler, and scout) and 3 of them with 5 (tech, demo, and warrior)

So, i would expect Galvatron to be a brawler since it fits his character better than tactician or scout, and making him a warrior puts too many in the warrior class at the moment.

Tactician

OG
    UM
    Bee
    Starscream

Brawler

Motormaster
    Grimlock
    Grindor
    MV1

Scout

WB
    Prowl
    Barricade
    Sideswipe

Demolitions

Mixmaster
    IH
    Megatron
    Waspinator
    Ramjet

Tech

Mirage
    Ratchet
    Rhinox
    Shockwave
    Soundwave

Warrior

Bludgeon
    Bonecrusher
    Arcee
    Drift
    Hot Rod
  • Options
    or he could be the first playable null element bot lol
  • Options
    redshift9redshift9 Posts: 87
    edited September 2017
    Nick_80 wrote: »
    You are a very persistent troll my friend

I love that your avatar is OG. This is exactly how he would put it. :D

• Options
    Has anyone else noticed that there is only ONE bayformer that is a tactician?? :|B)
  • Options
    But Brawler class is already over²powered² while Bayblebee falls to the mid-tier already, UM is just a tank.
  • Options
    Turns out he is demolition :/ Was kinda hopin for Tactician or Brawler
  • Options
    As someone who has a t3 demo spark. I approve of this.
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    dumb to make Galvatron demolitions class.. We have so many strong demolitions already don't need more!
  • Options
    probably so that some day one can really field a team of five tech bots lol
  • Options
    Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I had a feeling he was going to be a demo. Many people thought he was going to be a brawler but that would be very weird if starscream had a class advantage over him.
  • Options
    Galvatron could be really strong with his ability awakened