Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Path arrows

Which arrows show new paths and which ones show where we've already been?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Solid fat means already went on solid thin means went down but other paths that branch off dashed never been on
  • Options
    GJonesGJones Posts: 14
    This is one of my main problems. Especially now for later on in the chapters as maps get bigger. They definitely need a mini map. I shouldn't have to guess where i need to go, and waste my energy in the process.
  • Options
    Read above no guessing required follow the lines
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    xymhk2syxkcp.png
    Where am I supposed to go?
  • Options

Mustangjon wrote: »
    Read above no guessing required follow the lines

Like I said before needs to be fixed for later maps as they get bigger I shouldnt have to guess where to go and waste my energy in the process
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    All those paths have not been completed not sure where wasting energy is in that dilemma, none are thick solid meaning no paths lead off that
  • Options
    ShadowboundShadowbound Posts: 55
    If you are looking for shortest route I can see your frustration, but shortest route in this game really is not that important, 100% completion is.

For easiest route follow easiest bots, it will pretty much maintain easy bots all the way through. This wont always be shortest however.Then progress through the harder bot paths until you have 100% completion and get your extra rewards.

Some people go clockwise, some whichever way, some clear the gates first then go clockwise, just be methodical in your own way and prosper.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    As ive done before ive taken paths with this similar icon and did not add any percentage gain towards 100% but when i took another path it connected to that path and added a % of exploration then when I started over again both paths showed they were complete. Ive only did this map 1 time but it's showing all paths are now partially done now how am i supposed to know which path i did before without going down that same path i originally started
  • Options
    If you are looking for shortest route I can see your frustration, but shortest route in this game really is not that important, 100% completion is.

For easiest route follow easiest bots, it will pretty much maintain easy bots all the way through. This wont always be shortest however.Then progress through the harder bot paths until you have 100% completion and get your extra rewards.

Some people go clockwise, some whichever way, some clear the gates first then go clockwise, just be methodical in your own way and prosper.

When i first start a new act or just a chapter sometimes i like to just run though it and get the completion of the chapter or full act then go for 100%exp after but in order to do that efficiently i need to know the shortest path that allows me to do that without using extra refills also if im about to level up it will let me know what path would be of better use for the right amount of energy while also getting the exp needed to level up to get the free refill
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    thmjrgxsiw6t.png
    Go down any path that doesn't look like this pic and there is a path off of it somewhere that is just light dotted not light almost solid
  • Options
    I usually go for completion on my 1st run on a chapter or act i just go as far as i can then stop and go for 100% up until that point but if i do this then go back like i just did then im kind of guessing where i need to go.

Also when im going strictly for completion i need to know the shortest paths to efficiently use my refills and get the most out of them along with time limited time i may have to do this
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2017
    There used to be a legend describing the path arrows, but it's gone now.

Broken line = unexplored

Thin solid line = partially explored

Thick solid line = completely explored.

Having said that, it's not 100% accurate. On larger maps you can often complete a partially explored path by walking down a completely unexplored path.