Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AM repair purchase cost

Has this been addressed yet? I’m sure it’s cost me a lot of energon.
One tier 3 repair costs 65 then 2 is 260 and 3 is 585????
@Kabam Miike

kfbs7dqnbtg5.jpeg
vin9jho3epjf.jpeg
qjfp76n2ykt3.jpeg
094apzn2ha37.jpeg
nxjcsnvefdn6.jpeg
gy6140ff6ol1.jpeg
sz52srnnb1hm.jpeg
1aurl5v26ckb.jpeg
mvavjc0fq2py.jpeg
cq4j0lfgqz1g.jpeg
Tagged:

Comments

• Game team is aware of the issue or so the support staff informed me this morning. Don't think it's fixed yet though.
  • this looks like its an issue to the whole store not just am and i didnt know this and purchased more then 1 tier 3 pot multiple times and i msgd support and they said since i used the pot i cant get refunded i msgd back saying im just asking to be refunded the upcharge since purchasing 1 is 20 then 2 is 80 and 3 is 180 for tier 3 pots hopefully theyll do the right thing cause how was i supposed to know there was an issue i was doing it quickly didnt notice the price until i tried purchasing pots and didnt have enough
  • Hey All,

Just an update for you on this: As has been stated, the team is aware. We've also confirmed that though the price is scaling way higher than it should, it is not costing the Energon that is shown, but is only charging the correct amount.

That being said, if you try and purchase more than it shows you can afford, it will fail. The safest way to purchase these items at the moment is one at a time, but if you do buy multiple at once, you will not be charged more than the correct price.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited October 2017
    imho all energon costs should be halved or at least discounted until a fix is found forthe constant game crashing and other issues

edit ye@h wishful thi~nking on my part but was /rant mode yeah