Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Who do u want part 2

Mnicely80Mnicely80 Posts: 66
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Part 2

Who do u want part 2 18 votes

ROTF Sideways
0%
ROTF Scrapper
0%
G1 Devastator
16%
Gunz0InsanecloudElsie123darcey 3 votes
DOTM The Dreads
0%
Aoe Lockdown
44%
ToughnutFrench_BakerNightchrisAnubisstodgyfuzzLockdownDaritronsholmd 8 votes
G1 Hot Rod
16%
Joker69KittenPrimeShockwaves_jdjcjdjx 3 votes
TLK Hound
5%
IvanTy 1 vote
TLK Onslaught
0%
TFP Arcee
16%
Kabam MiikeWarCatMnicely80 3 votes
TFP Bulkhead
0%
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    TFP Arcee
    Hey! We agree!
  • Options
    Aoe Lockdown
    LOCKDOWN!!!
  • Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    edited October 2017
    G1 Hot Rod
    i want hot rod
  • Options
    ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Aoe Lockdown
    Lockdown!
  • Options
    TFP Arcee
    Kabam Mike pls add tfp arcee she was my 2nd fav TFP character my first being bumblebee
  • Options
    TFP Arcee
    Mnicely80 wrote: »
    Kabam Mike pls add tfp arcee she was my 2nd fav TFP character my first being bumblebee

I don't get to make those choices, but I'll try!
  • Options
    TFP Arcee
    Mnicely80 wrote: »

I don't get to make those choices, but I'll try!
    Ok
  • Options
    I'd like to see G1 Brawn.

If you're going to poll options from different sources, at least have the same number of choices from different sources and choices that are in the realm of possibility. G1 Devastator is impossible since any combiner could step on any of the bots in the game and squash them.

G1 Hot Rod wouldn't need to be an entirely new character and could just be a skin for the Hot Rod already in the game. Same with TFP Arcee, that could be a skin for the Arcee already in the game. Speaking of which, any Kabam guys feel free to answer, are skins for bots even on the radar as a possible update or something we could spend energon/gold/whatever chips on?
  • Options
    TFP Arcee
    Halloweendm I get what your saying but G1 Optimus and Movie Optimus are two different characters and I still wanna hear the opinions on if people want combiners and if they can make G1 Optimus and Movie Optimus different characters so why can't they do the same with G1 Hot Rod and TFP Arcee they are all so unique and have different abilitys macing it just weird to have a skin change now with my new poll doing a Grindor and Blackout skin change would be understandable since they are so similar but I think G1 Hot Rod, Movie Hot Rod, G1 Arcee and TFP Arcee should be completely different.