Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ideal AM Playing Time

2»

Comments

• Weekday late night
    With my work hours, late night and late morning are when I have time to play. The recent shift in start and end time of AM is making it hard to participate. Everything happens when I'm at work.
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Weekend morning to noon
    Honestly there is no best timing that suit everyone since this is a global game. Every timing that we suggest would be biased towards our own time zone and our play time.

Since Kabam has all the data about AM participation across its player base, they should really make the decision based on that data.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Weekday late night
    Kruga wrote: »
    Honestly there is no best timing that suit everyone since this is a global game. Every timing that we suggest would be biased towards our own time zone and our play time.

Since Kabam has all the data about AM participation across its player base, they should really make the decision based on that data.

There is no doubt that there is not going to be a best time for everyone, but there should be a best option for the majority of the gamers. When it is inconvenient for the majority of the players in your alliance, everyone suffers.

Also, I made a suggestion in another thread, to have a 5-day window which we can play AM in but still only allowed to start 4 AM per week. This would allow people to be more flexible on when they started the AM, and also allow them to choose which 4 days they would like to play.
  • Weekday afternoon to evening
    Kruga wrote: »

I would have to agree with Kruga on this subject.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    Weekday afternoon to evening
    most people cant play during their work hours i imagine
    Weekday late night
    Given the poll results, I think @Kabam Miike should have the team consider something around Noon - 3 PM PST weekdays as a start time that the overwhelming majority here seem to support.

But, I really still think the ideal solution would be to have a 5-day window with a max of 4 possible AMs, so people could just start it whenever they wanted to.
  • The AM times don’t bode well for the Asian region as most will only get about 5 hours to play in a 24 hour period. It starts at 9-10 at night so in order to contribute, sleep will have to take a hit. 8 hours sleep, 9-10 hour work day....kind of a bummer for the team.
    thats actually a great idea
    tekkn1kal wrote: »
    Given the poll results, I think @Kabam Miike should have the team consider something around Noon - 3 PM PST weekdays as a start time that the overwhelming majority here seem to support.

But, I really still think the ideal solution would be to have a 5-day window with a max of 4 possible AMs, so people could just start it whenever they wanted to.

yeah europe doesn't do great with that also. i get about 4-5 hours of active play then sleep and when i wake up its over and my bg has done 70% it without me
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    The AM times don’t bode well for the Asian region as most will only get about 5 hours to play in a 24 hour period. It starts at 9-10 at night so in order to contribute, sleep will have to take a hit. 8 hours sleep, 9-10 hour work day....kind of a bummer for the team.

edited October 2017
    Weekday late night
    @Kabam Miike, is there any discussion going on with your dev team about the AM playing times?

I understand how you guys want to do things -- stare at the data for awhile and then make a decision -- but I'm asking you, because I don't have that long, personally. I don't see this as an ultimatum, because I don't think that your team would care at all if I need to quit, but I can't last much longer with this current schedule. My work performance has gone in the gutter and the weekend was just filled with stress trying to make time all day for a mobile game.

So I'm trying to get a good idea of whether or not there is anything in the pipeline, if the team sees this as seriously as I do (coming from someone who has spent a lot of money on the game, yet has no option but to drop it), or if this is going to be a 3 month "wait and see" situation.

Please understand, this isn't a quit post, this is a plea.
  • Promethium1Promethium1 Posts: 343
    edited October 2017
    Weekend morning to noon
    What about the more younger players?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    People forget this is global and change effected everyone.

And the complaints from euro players and asian well its same issue us players had with old time. We had guys would make it to tier 2 and wake up to map clear.

So no matter what time is there are going to be players that it works better for and those that it doesn’t.

• I wouldn't mind seeing a shifting start time each day to help people in different time zones. Wed@ 9pm, Thurs@ 6pm, Fri@ 3pm, and Sat@ 12pm. Or something similar
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Oh god no, changing am times is worst idea ever no offense but would be impossible to properly organize bgs