Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who thinks TFP Arcee is a good addition

I think Arcee would be a great addition because she is so unique and Transfomers Prime is easily me favorite transformers series and this is most definitely my favorite incarnation of Arcee, and I don't want her as a change skin for G1 Arcee because she has abilitys different to the G1 version and they put G1 Optimus and Movie Optimus are completely different characters because they are so different G1 and TFP Arcee are very different so why can't we do the same thing to Arcee.

Comments

• @Kabam Miike I would like to hear your thoughts on this
  • I agree, this could be done with so many other Bots too. They could make cool versions of each bot but maybe instead of adding so many, they could allow you to alter what series each bot looks like.
  • @Daritron Yeah but if it's just a changed model it will have the same abilitys as the normal model and TFP Arcee is so different from G1 Arcee
  • I suppose, good point
  • @Daritron maybe you should go look at my 4 who found want polls to tell us who you want me and @Kabam Miike voted TFP Arcee
  • On the second one
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I doubt we'll be seeing characters from other versions any time soon. The game is too new to start mass duplicating bot identities. Optimus Prime was an exception.

Though I favor Prime's version of Arcee in really every way, it just doesn't seem plausible from a game perspective. Considering only 1 new bot is released a month, the amount of time until alt versions become a thing is in no near future.
  • @Drake6401 It's one bot there probably gonna duplicate Megatron too
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    I think TFP should be avoided at all costs. Purely based on how they look. But then I'd say the same about the Bayformers.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Seriously? I reckon TFP bots look awesome! I’d be stoked to have every one of them in the game. Arcee is probably the most distinct from her G1 model, but oh well. I guess people have different aesthetics
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Too pointy for my taste
  • Arcee already looks fragile enough in the game and requires a big enough suspension of belief that someone as small as her would be on equal footing with other bots in the game already massively larger and more powerful than her. TFP Arcee was cool looking in that series and against a robot spider, but she's about the size of a toothpick for Ultra Magnus and others in this game.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    it seems that making 1 TF character here takes up more time and effort ... hence why just 1 featured bot released per month? I notice Kabam push now new characters in MCOC like way faster? like 2 a month? Or am I wrong?