Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena changes

WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
I really don’t care if you say nobody can post on this because it’s already being talked about on another post. I want this on the main board, because I want one of you two mods to give me an answer. That being said:

What in the bloody hell was the game team thinking with changing the way the arena system was? Before you actually got rewarded for working your butt off by running arena as much as possible. Now, there is no reason to even try. On a good day I could easily clear 650,000 points and earn enough shards to buy 20 arena crystals. Now, with the new and improved changes, my max reward is 15 arena crystals, but only if I rank in the top 5. Really?!? You just make it practically impossible for the majority of us who don’t drop a lot of money from ever getting more than maybe 12 crystals. Why? Why change the system to reward the money spenders and screw the rest of us? How did this even seem like a good idea to the design team? Sixty five percent of the gold I earned in this game came from the arena. Now that won’t be possible. Was there not enough people buying gold crystals? It’s obvious from reading the forum for several months now, that the design team really doesn’t care about what the majority of their players think. That’s really sad to, because you have a pretty good game that a lot of us have really enjoyed playing. To whoever is pushing the design team to keep trying to encourage us to drop money to play, your greed will kill this game if you don’t stop it.
Tagged:

Comments

• WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    I can understand balance changes and such. But this just blows me away. Destroying an enjoyable aspect of the game. Seeming to force players to only play certain ways. Not happy at all.
  • IT'S ALL ABOUT HAVING FUN PLAYING THE GAME, NO?

Why they reduce arena chips and milestones?

Because for them: IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    Plenty of ways to make money and keep the fun. This kind of decision just makes no sense to me.
  • Hey Everybody,

Firstly, thank you all for the feedback. These were a lot of changes to the Arena system all at once, but our intention is not to reduce the rewards that you're used to getting from the Arenas, but just move them around. With the change to 7 arenas per week, and the shift to Rank Rewards instead of Milestone, we're definitely going to have to keep an eye on this to make sure that we did this correctly.

We'll be looking at the data, as well as taking your guys feedback as well, but we're gonna have to wait a few days to see how these Arenas go.

Now, let's keep these discussion in the main discussion thread.
This discussion has been closed.