Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So...no Galvatron chips?!

I've done raids and arenas and seen neither hide nor hair of any Galvatron chips! Am I missing something? Have they just not come out yet?

Comments

• I've done raids and arenas and seen neither hide nor hair of any Galvatron chips! Am I missing something? Have they just not come out yet?
    Exactly
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    They are only during raid week which was stated in the notes
  • Oh. Guess i shouldve paid attention lol
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    The featured character chips will be given out through different methods as the month goes on, including raid and arena events.
  • Yea ive only got them from getting a dupe on a crystal
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Wait for a raid event to hoard your chips, there's no raid event that gives you Galvatron chips at the moment
  • Drake6401 wrote: »
    The featured character chips will be given out through different methods as the month goes on, including raid and arena events.

So, in the meantime, aside from being extremely lucky with the Galvatron crystal (and I was--3 star Galvatron, woohoo!), what's the point of posting 3 star and 4 star Galvie for sale in the store if there are no chips which which to buy him? And really--only some 5,000 chips for dropping $100 on energon?! Yes! Here's HALF the chips you need in exchange for your $100, so when your crystals don't get you a Galvatron, just spend another $100 and he's all yours! For free! Lol!

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Because you can earn the chips from duping bots and other events through the month, some players have already collected their galvatrons as well.

Spotlight can be completed for chips currently as well
  • @Mustangjon seems to be a lot of people who don't bother to read the notes that explain all of this haha