Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

YOU GUYS RUINED ARENAS FOR EVERY ONE FIX IT NOW

OHH come ON KABAM YOU GUYS RUINED THE ARENAS What happened to the milestone all the hard core players get the 4 star shards and all the normies GET NOTHING WHAT WAS GOOING THROUGH YOUR BRAIN CELLS WHEN YOU DID THIS HAVE YOU GONE INSANE ALMOST NOBODY IS GONA GET TO THE 4 STAR RANK REWARDS ALL THE HARD CORE PLAYERS HOG THEM THIS IS WHY MILE STONES APPEALED TO US YOU GUYS MESSED UP CRYSTAL ARENAS PERMANENTLY UN LESS YOU CHANGE IT BACK TO ACTUALLY GOOD MILESTONES

Comments

• The best thing to get there attention because it is so bad is boycott the game because they ruined it. I'm almost to the point of stopping myself because they ruined my way of getting four stat bots.
  • Hey there Shockwaves_jdjcjdjx! We currently have a thread up for the discussion of the October Update here. Since we already have a thread open on this topic, I'll close this one down. If you have additional questions, you're welcome to ask over on the thread linked above! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.