Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Game crashed whenever I want to Fight

Hi,
The game crashes whenever I click on "Fight".

dgc1ts3uo2od.png
I get this screen, and on clicking OK, the game crashes.

If I can not fight, well, I don't know why you made this game?

I'm using OnePlus3 and this started approx 3 hours back.

I have restarted the game more then 10 times since then, but I can't fight.

Help Developers!

Comments

• Options
    Same here
  • Options
    DethDeth Posts: 8
    Add me to the list as well.
  • Options
    AsapmauiAsapmaui Posts: 1
    Same with me
  • Options
    Hey DragonDisastor!
    Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues when trying to play and we definitely appreciate you coming to the forums to let us know! For anyone else experiencing this issue, could you please include the following with your post?

Device:
    Operating System:
    Issue and any available screenshots:
    Is the issue repeatable? How?
    Specific location the issue is occurring?
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results:

Our QA team is constantly reviewing the forums and bug reports, and working to resolve issues that are reported here. Thank you for providing as much detail as possible!
  • Options
    Device: Iphonr 6s & 7
    Operating System: IOS
    Issue and any available screenshots:See first post I see same thing.
    Is the issue repeatable? How? Yes. Every time I click the fight! link I get the issue. On 2 different phones.
    Specific location the issue is occurring? Fights!
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results: I tried access fights and events from different sections of the App.
  • Options
    RaulRaul Posts: 2
    Hi,
    The game crashes whenever I click on "Fight".

dgc1ts3uo2od.png
    I get this screen, and on clicking OK, the game crashes.

If I can not fight, well, I don't know why you made this game?

I'm using OnePlus3 and this started approx 3 hours back.

I have restarted the game more then 10 times since then, but I can't fight.

Help Developers!

• Options
    AlzamilAlzamil Posts: 1
    50yh6botlire.jpeg

Lenovo k3note,marshmallow Android software... Game is unstable for me too
    .Atleast provide us bonus/remuneration stuffs...but stuffs for this.How can we advance if u do let us??
  • Options
    RaulRaul Posts: 2
    blyqo6fyb3ep.png
    Device: Iphone SE
    System: IOS
    I get the same screen as DragonDisastor and it is repeatable every time i click fight hopefully you all can fix this
    Thank you
  • Options
    Hey all, have any of you updated to 1.0.1 yet? We're looking into this right now.
  • Options
    I just updated to 1.0.1

I'll let you know my findings...
  • Options
    The issue remains as it is.
    I can't fight. Don't know what to do.

I had purchased an end econ pack worth 4,000 INR and now I can't play.

I want my money back!!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Just updated to 1.01 and still have the issue. Also before the update rebooted my phone and still have the issue.

Edit: I was able to go into my read emails select the one about the level 12 Special events?(I think it was) use the go to battle button there. Go to a story mission complete that and now fight works for me.
  • Options
    I too am having the same issue. I can interact with any other area of the game fine, fights button causes game to crash with the error message shown in screenshots above.

Device: Google Nexus 6P
    Operating System: Android 7.1.2
    Issue and any available screenshots: same as posted previously
    Is the issue repeatable? How? Whenever attempting to start any battle or fight via any area of game.
    Specific location the issue is occurring? Clicking fight button via base drop down menu and any other location in game that has access to fights
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results: updated game, restarted phone, cleared game cache, restarted game. No positive change yet.
  • Options
    NovaX12NovaX12 Posts: 1
    I'm also experiencing the crash issue. It just randomly started.

Device: Galaxy Note 4
    Operating System: Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
    Issue and any available screenshots:
    Is the issue repeatable? How?: Whenever I try to fight in the campaign
    Specific location the issue is occurring? Selecting fight from the drop down menu
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results: restarted the phone, closed all apps, cleared the cache, turned WiFi off​ then back on
  • Options
    Device: HTC one m7
    Operating System: Lineage OS 14.1 (nougat, 2017-04-05)
    Issue and any available screenshots: crashes to Android launcher when it switches to the actual battle screen
    Is the issue repeatable? How? : Yes, every time I try to fight
    Specific location the issue is occurring? No, always on this device
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results: updated to be version, still same issue
  • Options
    Dan1998Dan1998 Posts: 6
    edited April 2017
    * Device: SM-T3
    * Operating System: Android
    * Issue and any avaliable screenshot: Game is always crashing during loading screens or in battle. It's just a black screen when it crashes.
    * Is the issue repeatable? How? I get in the first battle ok but then it crashes afterwards. Not sure if it's my device or that the was globally released today.
    * Specific location the issue is occurring? During loading screens or mid battle.
    * Troubleshooting steps taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results: tried restarting the game but it keeps crashing, also tried updating to version 1.0.1 but I'm still having the same issue.

• Options
    Deth wrote: »
    Just updated to 1.01 and still have the issue. Also before the update rebooted my phone and still have the issue.

Edit: I was able to go into my read emails select the one about the level 12 Special events?(I think it was) use the go to battle button there. Go to a story mission complete that and now fight works for me.

Are all fights working for you now, or was it just that one?
  • Options
    All Fights. I can now click Fight! and I get all the boxes with the options where as before I would get the error message then a black screen and had to reboot the game.
  • Options
    Same problem as everyone else. Updated, restarted still crashing.
    iOS 10.3.1
  • Options
    Same here. Galaxy J5 2015. Android 6.0.1. 4G with 1 bar and roughly 1mbps download speed. Game updated to latest version as of 7th April 2017. Every other click works. But click on Fight and the game crashes 100% of the time. This started only after i completed special mission 1 to get 20x energon or something where i had to defeat the Bay movie Optimus
  • Options
    Arrrgg... im having same trouble. Game worked fine before. Im level 11 or so now, and click on fight and it gets same error message. I just updated through google play, logged out of google , logged in, and same message. How long til this gets fixed? If i uninstall this and reinstall, will i still have all my stuff? Bought things through google for this game and dont want to lose anything. Thanks, great game so far
  • Options
    I also had done a Special Mission as my last fight before the crashes started and had not been level 12 yet. The in game mail let me do the fight.
  • Options
    Hey Everybody, Deth may be on to something. We're having some trouble reproducing it in house, but if somebody that is having this problem could open their in game message for the Special missions and Try to join the special mission by clicking the button in there, and let us know if that works, that would be very helpful.

@Deth, is that correct?
  • Options
    Update : Apart from the in game message (which I deleted), I am able to access the Story from the Ads that show up once you login. You need to find the correct one and it will a button that will take you to story. You can play the story there, but if you try to return to base, the game will crash with same error.

Also, I also did the Special Mission before the game started to crash!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    @Kabam Miike Yes correct.
    Those that are crashing are you below level 12. I leveled up completing my one story mission to 12. I have to wonder if the game is locking you out as you are not 12 and should not have access to special missions yet.
  • Options
    Thank you guys!

So, the team is on the case and are working on getting this fixed. In the mean time, if you're having trouble getting into the Fight screen, please try and click the Play Now button on the Launch Party message on the front screen. You can get back to it by clicking on the Bot's face underneath the Raid button (it should be Optimus Prime right now)
  • Options
    D3m0nD3m0n Posts: 1
    i noticed something, its just the fight button thats not working( getting the game to close/crash) i went through in-game mail to play story mode it works, its just the fight button
  • Options
    Yes, that works! ThNks for the detour!.love the game, guys
  • Options
    Dan1998Dan1998 Posts: 6
    Tried doing that yet the game is still crashing for me.
  • Options
    Same here as well.EVERY time i press fight since this morning.
    dx7zy66tqfny.png