Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

October update needs reversing

Hello,

Now I’m not the first to complain I know, but I don’t want to piggyback off of someone else’s post.

This update is bad in every way possible. Let me highlight a few issues.

Arena is ruined, no milestones and no arena chips as you go, makes making gold difficult, grinding arena is pointless now. As the arena chips were what kept people going.

Alliance Mission schedule is awful, I.e. the start time, it’s not good for anyone, well it’s good for me being in the UK, but then I have to wait for those not in my time zone to do their parts, the previous start time although more suited to the USA, was better as everyone got a chance to partake.

Arena is ruined, ok I did this, but worth a second mention.

The social aspect is hugely affected, everyone is whining, ranting, complaining and rightfully so, makes me not want to talk to my alliance friends as I don’t want to make their days worse.

Area is ruined, third mention, still worthy of mention.

Please Kabam, fix it, reverse the changes to arena and AM, please otherwise you’ll lose your player base, and I’ve also seen people considering asking fo refund on in app purchases, whilst I don’t agree anyone should ask for refunds, I completely understand why people will.

Please fix your game.

Tezz

Comments

• DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    It's fine, you'll get used to it.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    Doubt I'll get use to the arena. The grind is boring as heck now.
  • there is a thing I still don't get about the arenas. Is there a way to know where you are in the ranking before the end of it?
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    there is a thing I still don't get about the arenas. Is there a way to know where you are in the ranking before the end of it?

No
  • Dircules wrote: »
    there is a thing I still don't get about the arenas. Is there a way to know where you are in the ranking before the end of it?

No

lol
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    edited October 2017
    Do I like some of the changes to the Arena and AM time? No, but let's not fool ourselves into believing that posting on a gaming website forum will have ANY effect on the decisions made a multi million dollar company like Netmarble (how many people complained about the nerfing of Ratchet? Did it do anything?).

There is only ONE thing that can/will make changes is to not spend any money on the offers or products that they put out. The only way you can effect a company is by effecting their bottom line. Now, if you publicly post that you're a f2p player, you've lost all clout as their not making money off of you with ads so they in reality don't care about you. Sorry that's the truth.

Again, I don't like some of the changes but I'll adjust. I spend a decent amount of money here because I have fun. If that stops, then I'm done.
  • edited October 2017
    Hey there Tezz00! We currently have a thread up for the discussion of the October Update here. Since we already have a thread open on this topic, I'll close this one down. If you have additional questions, you're welcome to ask over on the thread linked above! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.