Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Player to Company Liaison

Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Ok, I've never been one of those people to sit here and just talk about a problem and have no solution but still complain anyways. So here is a "thinking outside the box" type of idea that while it's not normal especially here in the gaming world, it doesn't mean that it couldn't be considered or actually happen.

Good or bad, changes have been made lately and there has been a lot of frustration conveyed as of late. So here is something I thought of to maybe help relations between company and customer both short term and long term:

Have 2-3 Player Liaison's from this community have direct online contact with a representative (whether Mike or someone else) from the company that can discuss big changes that may or may not affect the way the community views things. These players would have knowledge of the playing community and get a general consensus about certain things that are being considered.

Yes yes I know, this type of thing NEVER happens but it's something that a progressive or proactive company may look at in a positive manner..

Comments

• But... This is what we're doing right now. I'm sorry if you guys feel like we're not listening to your comments and concerns, but I can assure you that this is far from true! We've been discussing your feedback all day, and have been digging quite deep into the data that we've gained to see what kind of adjustments need to be made.

We're very open to your feedback, and always take it to heart. Sometimes, it feels like we may be moving slower than you guys would like, but that's because we need to take time to make any adjustment. Changes may seem very last minute to you guys, but a lot of work and research is done behind the scenes before they are ever announced or implemented. If adjustments are needed after the fact, they will also need time.

We really are listening, and we really do care! Don't stop giving us feedback! We always appreciate it!
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    I think Odies point is to talk to player representatives BEFORE implementing changes to gauge the temperature of the room. So you'll need to spend less time adjusting and can spend more time building awesome stuff.