Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Lots of crashes and lags in iOS

Heard it's happening on Android too in our OV chats (I'm in OVD). Latest update caused a lot of instability? I uninstall and reinstall the game too but it didn't help. Hope you can improve the game's stability devs. Don't mind playing it in a lower graphics options if can help mitigate some of the problems. I'm playing on iPhone 6 ios 10 btw.

Comments

• TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Yep same, iphone6 has quite poor performance now, can't enjoy any battle without random freezing/lag/stuttering, I lose health every battle because of it. It used to be ok many updates ago.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    edited October 2017
    Haven’t really had too many problems on the iPhone SE.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    My biggest beef is overheating and battery drain. It does not happen when I play clash of clans so I know it is an issue with this game, not my phone.

I have been playing since April, the problem seems to come and go, but the past 2 weeks it has gotten really bad.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    iOS 10.3.3
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Version 3.1.4 has been crashing allot than before, in all game modes, it's started doing this since the Oct 5th update, mostly in spotlight and alliance missions which is unfair with the health penalty in those game modes, kabam you know the game is unstable and we know your trying to fix it but can you please remove the health penalties for disconnect, having to lose HP for not even doing nothing is totally unfair, especially in alliance missions.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    it is now unbearable for me playing on iPhone 6 ios10.

On Arena it will just shut down by itself.. reopening it will cause me to lose my streak??!! WTF I'm made to pay for something that is out of my control? caused by the devs' making a lousy patch?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I don't face any crashes on my device but the freezes and lags I've faced are A LOT, the screen always freezes every 10-30 seconds
    There's 1 time, the fight just froze for like 10 seconds, nothing moved for 10 seconds, that was my favorite game freeze ever
  • Crashed twice this morning, once during arena and then during raid. iOS 11.0.2, iPhone 6s Plus