Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Are there more usage of galv chips?

Galv chip is no use after just 2 item purchase on store. Plz make more items in store.lg3t8bm5f44k.jpg
smsqwv7edwg2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    They are going to convert to something when events over nerg maybe gold they didn’t state yet
  • Options
    Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    You purchased both already and have 81,150 chips to spare!? How is that possible?
  • Options
    LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I hope they figure it out soon and announce it.. the bot chip arenas are next week!
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Buying crystals and dupes give chips
  • Options
    I know that but seriously this guy either bought a insane amount of crystals or he’s been hoarding crystals for months.
  • Options
    Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    @Nick_80
    I knew of someone that supposedly spent 10,000 dollars on Contest of Champions. It's not impossible for someone to do the same here. Either way, I'm not doing that. I would like the 4 star of him, but not THAT much. If I make it through the game's events, great. If not, then I'll buy the 3 star and get the ability on the Galvatron I have now.
  • Options
    I’m just baffled at the amount of chips he acquired in 2 days.
  • Options
    Nergury used to be in my alliance. Dude is a beast when it comes to pushing limits and grinding. Promise he had a huge stash of 4* crystals saved along with knocking out entirety of Special mission first day amongst other things
  • Options
    Wait, so getting dupes rewards galvatron chips? Well, that explains why I've been getting dupes all the frickin time until galvatron is released, then no dupes at all!
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited October 2017
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    They are going to convert to something when events over nerg maybe gold they didn’t state yet

Arena chips :D:D
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Dircules wrote: »
    Mustangjon wrote: »

Arena chips :D:D

1:1 energon conversion...
  • Options
    ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    1:1 Arena crystal
  • Options
    NerguryNergury Posts: 22
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    Nergury used to be in my alliance. Dude is a beast when it comes to pushing limits and grinding. Promise he had a huge stash of 4* crystals saved along with knocking out entirety of Special mission first day amongst other things

Yes. And some dupes.
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    He's a South Korean dudes... some of them are super hardcore gamers either via skill or money spent.

The screenshot has korean writings in it.. so yes.. congrats on getting both 3 and 4* Galv.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Of the 3 finished 1day Arenas, he's always in the top 3 in my region.
  • Options
    Wow… he already purchased both with 80K TO SPARE?!?
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    I mean they gave us a heads up they were doing this. The smart thing was to save all the shards you were gathering from AE, AM, and Arena not cash them in. Once the Galvatron chips dropped, you would be able to cash those in and get somethin extra in return for Dups ie chips. Had 80k chips in 3 mins.
  • Options
    Does he ever go outside? Lol
  • Options
    ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Yes, please make more use of the chips. 5hq7la89z70p.png
  • Options
    I got both from the galv crystals. Just looking to dup with the chips now
  • Options
    XWAVEXWAVE Posts: 4
    I only have 3,250 Galvatron chips :'( I hope I get the 3*Galvatron
  • Options
    Of course he is capable. I still remember he claimed he is the first to finish ROK in June.
  • Options
    I just need a way to get chips without having to pay. I’ve done the special mission already. There should be a raid event to provide chips like the message said.