Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Apple money ? Android abandon ? Kabam why ?

Hello, I do not manage to understand(include) why Kabam one make an offer exclusive to every user of Apple for a new robot ultra Magnus. Other platforms are such to abandon or then to decrease of an obvious lack of consideration ? . Kabam has you he an explanation in this ?

Comments

• Hey there Atomik! We currently have a thread up that answers your concern here! I have included Kabam Miike's post here for you as well:
    We don't have one planned at this time. This was an offer that was created in conjunction with one of our partners, and we will do these from time to time. There has already been something for Android users with the Google Pre-Registration, and you can look forward to more things like this in the future.

Because we already have a thread open on this topic, I'll close this one down. If you have additional questions, you're welcome to ask over on the thread linked above! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.