Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

It's October. Where is Autobot Spike?

So I know we got Captain Insano, er, Galvatron for October and while he can be very scary to deal with(in a he's insane and might shoot you as soon as you look at you kind of way) but he lacks that Halloween vibe.

We need a good holiday bot. We need Autobot Spike. In all of Transformers, I can't think of a more Halloween themed bot to use than Transformers very own Frankenstein monster, Autobot Spike.

So how about it? Anyone have any other thoughts for holiday themed bots? Anyone think there is a more appropriate Halloween bot?

Comments

• WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    Would be awesome.
  • That would be very cool
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    I agree he would be awesome! Make him a brawler class so is 5 of them
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Ahh I totally forgot about the time Spike was turned into an Autobot, adding him into the game would be awesome, with a Spooky Halloween themed Spotlight mission
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Should be as the same class as...S1000 :D
  • Haha I can picture that episode right now. Memories... I like it!
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    hmm spike for halloween frankestein bot sounds cool.

also…we need santa s1k sharkticon xD
  • Autobot X would be a neat addition, but then that'd mean taking parts of pre-existing character models that would have to be added in the game lol! Still, he, Dinobot II, and Animated Blackarachnia (or the BW version) would be great as Halloween bots all trying to gang up on the player.
  • But don't forget about my old ideas: Base and Bots Skins!
    Still waiting for coming tho
  • They would most likely just model X off of the masterpiece model that I posted pic of.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    That would be very cool...and have his ability be random, like parts of the bots he's made of.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    what if in the begining of the fight where usually the bot comes flying down. Instead you have 5 bots charging up and transforming to form the combiner it would be cool