Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Please get rid of this page in game

Please rid us of this page. I know the intentions are good with automatic bot selection but it hardly ever drops the right one. The selection screen format from arenas is better and faster.
In spotlight every time I try to change the preselected bot it crashes. It is also crashing on every node right when this page tries to load. This page is where the load fight crash originates.
k1ekesm7z034.png

Comments

• Tat bad
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    edited November 2017
    So if they get rid of the bot selection screen how would we select our bot or view the full stats of the enemy bot?

And you would have them remove a key element because it affects you? Doesn't affect me in the least. I really don't want to lose this screen.
  • Necroed thread from days of raid crash penalties, I've seen the errors in my thinking
  • Lol. I was tired and work was wearing me out even more. I didn't notice it was necroed. Sorry bout that
  • Remember kids; bumping old threads is against the law round these parts. Sheriff is bound to come a lookin