Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Please make getting 4 stars easier

Im level 37 by now and i still dont have any 4 stars. Whats annoying is im supposed to fight 4 stars way beyond my level. All i have are 3 maxed out 3 stars and are nothing compared to the 4 stars in the missions. Please do something

Comments

• SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    edited October 2017
    dgobwmcjyclb.png
    w2az0tltk56s.png
    Thats me in the current special mission. I had to use all my repair kits and even spend energon on it
  • Just gotta get better from playing and that will be a easy fight i beat ch3 story and hard special missions for a while with bots just like that honestly only way to get better bots is to do it with weaker ones
  • And forge your 2* into the 3s will make them much stronger
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2017
    If you're lvl 37 and still haven't earned enough shards to get a guaranteed 4*, you need to focus more on getting the milestones as an alliance and earning them in the appropriate arenas/raid shop.

Getting the first one does take a little time, but after that, forging your 3* bots into it makes next the next ones much easier
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    Crystal bounties are the best way to get 4 star bots. It's harder to do now that they removed milestones though. I'm easily taking 3 star bots in exploring the hard mode Galvatron mission so you may just need to practice some evasion to avoid taking hits. Fight from a distance and sidestep the enemy when they rush in after you.

I had made a post related to it before, but max rank 3 stars are pretty much equal to rank two 4 stars, which is what you'll mostly have for a long time. I only have my 4 star Shockwave at rank 3 right now. That Shockwave on your picture is a maxed out rank 3 so even if you got 4 star bots, you won't have the T3 basics to get them much better than your 3 stars. The jump from 3 stars to 4 stars is much slower than leaving 2 stars behind. Ranking 4 star bots is insanely expensive to upgrade too.

Here's a tip for the Spotlight though. Most missions have class specific paths and then crossroad with that of another. Bring a team of bots with advantages over both and cross between the two class roads to reduce stress on individuals. For example, if you taken a path that leads to both Warriors and Demos, you get a team of mostly Brawlers and Tech bots. Run along a path of Warriors and the get on the Demo road when the paths cross. This allows you to balance efforts so you don't put all your weight on one class at a time. I completed medium mode before going to hard so I could learn what each path led to, because they're all the same in each difficulty mode.

• Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Steelbane wrote: »
    Im level 37 by now and i still dont have any 4 stars. Whats annoying is im supposed to fight 4 stars way beyond my level. All i have are 3 maxed out 3 stars and are nothing compared to the 4 stars in the missions. Please do something

As you progress, you get the 4* bots. My first one was Windblade, I had her for 2-3 months without getting any more 4*, then I opened up a Corruption Crystal (1) and it was a 4* Barricade who now is my best bot. They'll come to you, just as the others said, try to get more 4* shards.

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I gotta agree with the others. You're level 37 and have a good collection of 3 star bots, you should have a 4 star by now (probably more). 4 star crystal bounty is a super easy way to do this. After doing two or three 4 star crystal arenas you should have enough for a 4 star.

Grinding arenas will also help make you a better fighter because honestly, those matchups you posted above aren't that hard. That's a typical matchup for a later arena fight. Just keep practicing; you'll get better.
    Actually for the 4 star crystals, im really close i have 1,500 shards rn. And also i completed the whole mission i just need to explore it i have 2 missions left to explore. I should get a 4 star in a couple days
    and also when i fought them i lost alot of health because they were too fast i couldnt evade or do anything i litterally get rekt :D
    Also i know that i can forge but i lost alot of bots to forging and it makes it harder to do arenas. I can get to at least the 7-8 milestone in crystal bounty
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    I got my first 4* at level 39 and it wasn't even from a 4* crystal
    oh ok cool