Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestion for Next Arena Changes

I personally have mixed feelings about the changes to the arena. At least I felt that the team tried to make the arena more interestings. However, I personally think that there is one important change that you should consider to make fighting the area more challenging and more rewarding.
Recently during the match up, I was able to KO a 3*soundwave with power rating 1200 with my 2*IronHide with power rating 654. It was a really difficult fight and I felt a great sense of accomplishment with my skills and luck and the blessing of RNGesus. However, at the end of the fight, my points only went up by ~2700 (3x multiplier). With the current system, the most points you can get with a 1* is around 500/fight, 2* is around 1100/fight but 3* and 4* fight will earn at least 1500 or more. So as long as you have a large roster of 3* and 4*, you can quickly climb the leaderboard.
Now, the challenge that I ask Kabam is to change the scoring system of the Arena to properly award points for such difficult fight. Imagine how that would make things interesting in the Area. It will really be a contest to see who has the best skills because if people get more points from the difficult fight, it will segregated out the best fighters from those that just have a large rosters. A true contest of skills, not wallet.
Tagged:

Comments