Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Death penalty

There is nothing new about the game crashes, it just gets worse after every update.
So we get punished for Kabam mistakes in every mode in the game by health penalty except arena mode, it is death.
So if you lose 1 fight during the series then crashed in the second one that's it you lost the streak, it is possible to lose 1 fight during the hard levels between 12-15.
I wish you would understand that Kabam.
any game crashes can't be the customers mistake, therefore you must suspend the death penalty in arena or change it to health penalty like the other modes.
Tagged:

Comments

• Arc33Arc33 Posts: 1
    ^Agreed. Please address these lagging issues KABAM.
  • IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    Agreed. Please fix the issues on the next update.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I feel bad about constantly bringing this topic up, but it really is a huge annoyance. I wouldn't mind it so much if they didn't severely punish you for "leaving" the fight. This is something that needs to be looked at. The game is too unstable right now.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Has the health penalty in Spotlight Mission been increased to 50%? Found it yesterday.
  • Please take a somewhat older devise load it half up with normal crap like random apps, music, photos etc(like what most of your PAYING customers have) and test your game on that before releasing any more updates. A "mobile" game should be able to run on somewhat " dirty" devices and or connections. One would think anyways.
    I don't think what you see posted to these forums is even a fair sample of how wide spread the issues are. There's not one person in our alliance that hasn't mentioned something about getting " kabamed " at one point or another.
    I try to keep the aggravation in check when posting about the issues I come across because I want that info to help make the game better for myself and others. It seems like you guys get most of it patched up right before releasing new content. Then, the whole mess just repeats. How bout a little reprieve next time and actually let us have some fun in between updates?
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    yep, 50% in spotlight.

I don't know why they can remove crash on load penalty from AM but not from the other areas of the game.

Crash on load happens everywhere, all the time and is unfair.

I'm also not sure why this issue has been completely ignored even though it's been posted about multiple times by multiple people.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Please take a somewhat older devise load it half up with normal crap like random apps, music, photos etc(like what most of your PAYING customers have) and test your game on that before releasing any more updates. A "mobile" game should be able to run on somewhat " dirty" devices and or connections. One would think anyways.
    I don't think what you see posted to these forums is even a fair sample of how wide spread the issues are. There's not one person in our alliance that hasn't mentioned something about getting " kabamed " at one point or another.
    I try to keep the aggravation in check when posting about the issues I come across because I want that info to help make the game better for myself and others. It seems like you guys get most of it patched up right before releasing new content. Then, the whole mess just repeats. How bout a little reprieve next time and actually let us have some fun in between updates?

Ok so your device is old loaded with storage and it’s their fault for not making it smoother for your device?

Just making sure I read that right
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    I think he means testinf the game on a device that actually has something on it and that is used rather than a blanket device or unused device. Most companies have devices specific for testing. I would think most the people that are admins play the game and would experience similar crashes. I dont have issue on my ipad but my iphone is a yikes.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited October 2017
    So I must say they fixed it.
    Now the game crashes twice during 1 series just to make sure there is no chance to reach the 15th win.
    Kabam have some decency and answer us.
    I am paying you not to savaged my game then ignore me.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Valkyrie
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Please take a somewhat older devise load it half up with normal crap like random apps, music, photos etc(like what most of your PAYING customers have) and test your game on that before releasing any more updates. A "mobile" game should be able to run on somewhat " dirty" devices and or connections. One would think anyways.

Ok so your device is old loaded with storage and it’s their fault for not making it smoother for your device?

Just making sure I read that right

No you didn't.